Giants at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
We get the 1st b4

And I’ve spent my childhood years and being in the stumps 29 palms, and Camp Pendleton running on sand. I know how it feels. It sucks I just make a slow acceleration joke but ok.
29 Palms home of the Hawk Missile Marine Soldiers.....ADA All the Way.......:horns::horns:

The Ramowl

Starter
I thought the D was every bit as complicit as the O...They made a some plays but they got beaten like a drum way too often today for my liking...Maybe I'm setting the bar too high, I don't know...

Not everything was perdect on D but come on, they kept the opponents to 3 points in the second half with an offense that totalled I think 8-9 first downs in that half ? That's solid

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
M

My PFT run time took a dive in that dump. Lol
Lol ,I was a 24E at Bliss...Damn Hawk was built in the 50's all they had to due was change the freaking DSP drawer in that 7 part radar, Upgraded it was...

Go Rams with post like this, imho we can understand how we all got to be Ram Fans......

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Yeah, not reading through 32 pages. At the end of the day, this was the worst play calling I've seen in the McVay era.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Yeah, not reading through 32 pages. At the end of the day, this was the worst play calling I've seen in the McVay era.
I think it was conservative. It wasn’t his greatest. You can say McVay was being soft. 50%. Not giving the next team tape.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
29 Palms home of the Hawk Missile Marine Soldiers.....ADA All the Way.......:horns::horns:
Hawk is awesome. I was Army in a Patriot ADA Battery in Ansbach, (West) Germany. Good stuff. Thanks to all who’ve served.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Hawk is awesome. I was Army in a Patriot ADA Battery in Ansbach, (West) Germany. Good stuff. Thanks to all who’ve served.
They wanted the Pat to replace the Hawk,it was a more mobile 1 part piece that could be moved around much much easier etc etc but the Hawk proved much better in Air D against Jets..

The Hawk was is 7 parts, 3 CW radars and 3 Pulse radars with a battery central,they jam 1 the other 6 get their a>>.The Hawk even being built in the 50's is the Best In the World still Today. that Azmuth projection from those Ancient tubes is off the charts...

The Pat was thrown into some anti missile bs, but the Hawk in a desert setting OMG, You Fly You Die.

Don't have anything against the Pat soldiers ,just how they tried to over ride the Hawk..

And I have NothIng but Respect for All that Served.

oldnotdead

Legend
Why the Ram's returned to their outside zone blocking almost exclusively, ignoring the inside zone and gap blocking that has been hugely successful was dumb. You play your game until the opposition forces you to adjust. All McVay did was outsmart himself and handicapped his offense. Hill needs to sit they have Long and Burgess or play 3 safeties. Staley can play man on the boundaries and zone with LBs and 3 safeties for everyone else.