GDT: The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I feel so bad for Burrow. He has no offensive line to speak of, and now he's hurt.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Falcons are terrible how have the won anything.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wentz also is terrible, anybody suggesting we took the wrong QB needs to stop talking kthx.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Titans aren't gonna do shit this year in the playoffs with that OL.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Matt Stafford may want out of Detroit by the end of the season, retirement looks better than playing there. And LOLOL Wentz strikes again.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to believe how poor he's playing. They need to sit his ass.

dang

Legend
Marcus Peters just got abused by Titans WR Brown. Peters playing a game of tag while Brown was playing big boy NFL tackle football. TD Titans.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I know they're playing a crappy Atlanta team but dammit I was really looking forward to Taysom Hill failing. His stats look pretty good though.

I was going to say maybe the team they play next week will have him figured out but looking at their schedule its gonna be a cake walk except for KC in week 15. Gonna have to hear how Hill is the next great thing for the next several weeks. F@%k!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Marcus Peters just got abused by Titans WR Brown. Peters playing a game of tag while Brown was playing big boy NFL tackle football. TD Titans.
Peters gonna be Peters. :ROFLMAO:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know they're playing a crappy Atlanta team but dammit I was really looking forward to Taysom Hill failing. His stats look pretty good though.

I was going to say maybe the team they play next week will have him figured out but looking at their schedule its gonna be a cake walk except for KC in week 15. Gonna have to hear how Hill is the next great thing for the next several weeks. F@%k!
No shit. Hill will start to show his real self at QB once DCs focus in on him though. Will be very surprised if he can sustain good play at QB when he's starting.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
No shit. Hill will start to show his real self at QB once DCs focus in on him though. Will be very surprised if he can sustain good play at QB when he's starting.
True. They play a pretty good broncos defense next week so we'll see.