GDT: The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Sunday, November 22

Cincinnati Bengals at The Washington Football Team, 1:00 p.m. on CBS

Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints, 1:00 p.m. on Fox

Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jaguars , 1:00 p.m. on CBS

New England Patriots at Houston Texans, 1:00 p.m. on Fox

Philadelphia Eagles at Cleveland Browns 1:00 p.m. on Fox

Detroit Lions at Carolina Panthers, 1:00 p.m. on Fox

Tennessee Titans at Baltimore Ravens , 1:00 p.m. on CBS

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you have Sunday Ticket?

This game is part of my TV package. I get a lot of different feeds in other markets for some reason... so I get a lot of the games. Like 75%.

For those I don’t, I need to use DAZN, app. I think it’s a Canada thing. But the NFL package is cheap by comparison to the US ($120 usd for the season). This helps make sure I never miss a Rams game (DAZN).

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Even though I don't like them the Saints game should be worth watching just to see how Taysom Hill does.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Atlanta up 3-0. They got ball first.

Tasom Hill up next...

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Hill is just being Hill. I guess its a gamble on Peytons end on starting Hill over Winston.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Ill tell ya, I wanted Wentz over Goff....its been several years. I am finally ready to admit that I was wrong. Goff is no Marino....but fuckin Wentz kinda sucks. Lol

Q729

Legend
Seems like people can't catch a ball today. I'm seeing all sorts of deflections off people's hands.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Im watching the ATL NO game and watching Hayden Hurst is pissing me off. I noticed from the moment they came on the field. He was the only dude walking. He walks on and walks off. He looks lazy.

I remember playing from peewee to HS and your ass wasn't allowed to walk anywhere. It was ALWAYS a jog at minimum.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ill tell ya, I wanted Wentz over Goff....its been several years. I am finally ready to admit that I was wrong. Goff is no Marino....but fuckin Wentz kinda sucks. Lol
Goff was definitely the right choice. We owe Fish on that and always will. But I think Wentz can play at this level he'll bounce back and if not someone will buy low on him and get a good QB.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Re: the Saints I get why they don't want to start Jameis but IMO he'll give them their best shot to win.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and I fuckin hate waiting until Mon to see the Rams play sigh.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hill as the answer for New Orleans? Please Please PLEASE make it forever! Saints look like the Jets out there.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Holy shit, nice touchdown-preventing hit on Burrow by Chase Young. Forced a fumble.