GDT: The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Remember that time Bradford threw a bomb to Gibson and then they were hit by an illegal formation that erased it too?

TXRams86

The Infamous
i'll tell you guys one thing i certainly don't miss about bradford (among many other things).
that look of defeat he has every single time he gets sacked.
he never gets up with fire in his eyes, never gets on his o-line's ass...just sits there, takes it and admits defeat.
who can blame him though? his o-line is complete shit.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
i'll tell you guys one thing i certainly don't miss about bradford (among many other things).
that look of defeat he has every single time he gets sacked.
he never gets up with fire in his eyes, never gets on his o-line's ass...just sits there, takes it and admits defeat.
who can blame him though? his o-line is complete crap.

He also leaves his lineman hanging. He does not move around or climb the pocket, and goes down early if pressured.

TXRams86

The Infamous
He also leaves his lineman hanging. He does not move around or climb the pocket, and goes down early if pressured.
i'll give you that.
the guys on the halftime show were even talking about how much he's been beaten during his years with us and now in Philly.
he's definitely developed some Bulger syndrome.

Athos

Legend
Sammy won a lot at OU. Came to the Rams and because of how awful we were, forgot what it tastes like. I think he has battered QB syndrome and doesn't know what to do anymore.

I actually think he's super pissed to still be losing like crazy. Problem is, not much he alone can do about it.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
How in the everloving fuck is Aldon Smith actually on the field today?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Sammy won a lot at OU. Came to the Rams and because of how awful we were, forgot what it tastes like. I think he has battered QB syndrome and doesn't know what to do anymore.

I actually think he's super pissed to still be losing like crazy. Problem is, not much he alone can do about it.
Yeah, there's a radically difference from Sam from 2010 to now, there's just no real care anymore. Back when he won ROTY when he got popped he'd jump back up and he'd get right back out there.

Now, we all know the story, he just sorta sits around, looks frustrated and then grumbles back to the pocket. I'm no therapist, so I'm not going to pretend like I've diagnosed Bradford, but he does genuinely seem like he doesn't have as much passion for the game as he used to.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Yeah, there's a radically difference from Sam from 2010 to now, there's just no real care anymore. Back when he won ROTY when he got popped he'd jump back up and he'd get right back out there.

Now, we all know the story, he just sorta sits around, looks frustrated and then grumbles back to the pocket. I'm no therapist, so I'm not going to pretend like I've diagnosed Bradford, but he does genuinely seem like he doesn't have as much passion for the game as he used to.
nice call.nail on the head

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Man, what an idiot. Did he not see the signal? Man, that's football 101 getting ignored there.

Athos

Legend
If I was a college QB who lit teams up, came to a perennial massive loser, and suffered two ACL tears on the same knee in between getting the shit knocked out of me because of poor oline play, not sure I'd be that passionate about the game anymore, so I can definitely see that POV.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
HOLY SHIT that Panthers play! WOW!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
HOLY crap that Panthers play! WOW!
For those who aren't watching RedZone, Jonathan Stewart busted through for a 10 yard gain, fumbled, was grabbed in-air by one of his WRs who ran it for a touchdown. Insane play.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bradford with a bomb for TD. Then... impressive rollout TD pass eluding pressure.

13-13 Game... and a good one.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Winston is not playing well. Looks like a rookie.