GDT: The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am watching Eagles at Skins.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Chiefs @ Bengals here. Another game where Chiefs defense forgets to show up at start of game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am watching Eagles at Skins.

Washington with nice opening drive, but Philly with a huge defensive stand at the 2 yard line.

3-0 Washington.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I seriously doubt Bradford makes it to mid-season as the starter. We may lose a Fourth round pick to the chip.

TXRams86

The Infamous
On Bradford's first series, drop by Sproles.
Then an ugly sack.
I echo @GabesHorn that Bradford doesn't make it through half the season as starter.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Bengals look for real. Carved up what is suppose to be a good Chiefs defense. Two 80 yd. drives for TD's to start the game. Chiefs heading towards 1-3 to start season.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Philly looks simply abysmal on offense.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
The Eagles are shit, this is why you don't blow up your entire offense and make it up of cast aways and rookies.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Philly looks simply abysmal on offense.
that's an understatement.
i think chip really underestimated what a good o-line does for your offense.
how are you going to invest in an injury prone qb and rb with no line? makes no sense.
but he's a "genius" some say.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
that's an understatement.
i think chip really underestimated what a good o-line does for your offense.
how are you going to invest in an injury prone qb and rb with no line? makes no sense.
but he's a "genius" some say.

I'm pretty sure QB and oline is what he values most. He feels like his scheme can make up for lack of skill at rb and wr

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's early... But Chip has egg on his face right now. This Philly offense is bad.

Murray can't run behind this line and Bradford has near zero time.

Our oline looks HOF worthy compared to this mess.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So is the problem Bradford? Or Philly's line? Is Bradford just a bad luck guy who always gets saddled with a poor line and substandard skill position players? Or does he cause his own bad luck?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
That Eagles 2nd may well be in the mid 30's

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I knew this would be a very tough week to pick the upsets. So far Eagles , Bills and Raiders not playing anything like they did last week and will be playing catch up. I WILL NEVER again this year pick the eagles to win. Even if they are playing one of the local High Schools. They are a Dumpster fire on offense. Bradford is gonna get a record number of sacks today at this pace. Embarrassing to watch. Skins actually look better against them BY FAR over how good we made them look. I'd be afraid for Kelly , if I had to live in Philly.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
So is the problem Bradford? Or Philly's line? Is Bradford just a bad luck guy who always gets saddled with a poor line and substandard skill position players? Or does he cause his own bad luck?
Philly's O-line is horrid. Simply horrid. And with no protection and no run game, along with no real WR talent, Bradford is not capable of creating an offense by himself. There's few QBs who could, and he's not one of 'em.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bradford with a bomb to Agholor.

Then they fumble an end around.

13-0 Washington.

Athos

Legend
Sammy may be a curse but Kelly is a colossal dumbass thinking his collegiate system would work. Plug and play doesn't work in the NFL.

He's gotten rid of DJax, Maclin, Shady, a pro bowl guard, and a few others.

He wrecked a great offense that Reid assembled and turned it to steaming trash.

It's not all Sam, but you're seeing the effects of not playing football in a long time and doing it with a shit offensive line with no real game changer.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
This team man, it's like the Rams redux. Every time they get something going they fuck it up for themselves.