GDT: St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It's hard to see a positive at all so far. Maybe we will learn from this game? More experience for the youth? Hekker is having a decent game? I just don't know... :idk:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Nice effort by TJ. Its nice to see that someone for the Rams decided to show up.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Blatant hold not called again! These officials need to be fined or maybe investigated this is pathetic, the way the Rams are playing dallas doesnt need help from the officials

A55VA6

Legend
Hate the offense. Hate the defense. I can't even watch this team. The coaching staff is putting this team in a TERRIBLE position. playing 10 yards off, and back pedaling? Give me a break...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have nothing to say. The results speak for themselves.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
WTF. First Bryant's push off doesn't get called, then Murray's reach touches out of bounds next to the pylon and they allow it?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A55VA6 said:
Hate the offense. Hate the defense. I can't even watch this team. The coaching staff is putting this team in a TERRIBLE position. playing 10 yards off, and back pedaling? Give me a break...

I'm getting quite tired of watching this too.

This is a game results and despite the added talent we aren't seeing it. That's a coaching problem! :grr:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
We're scoring here. And then the "Second half team" shows up

Slappy967

Starter
At least we know the Kingfish will get into their asses at halftime. Sammy is getting lit up today tho