1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GDT: St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Lesson, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Mojo Ram On double secret probation

We forced 2 turnovers. Recovered one of em. Other than that....no reason.

2. albefree69 Well-Known Member

OK then, I'll pass. Thanks. :boohoo:

3. Rambitious1 Well-Known Member

I don't agree with lumping Bradford in that group at this point though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

4. A55VA6 Shutdown Corner

"Say what you will about Rams era under Linehan/Spagnuolo, this was as bad as any game with them as head coach."

- Howard Balzer

I agree..

5. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Same here. I was thinking that during the game.

This was about as bad of football as we've ever seen... and we've seen some BAD football.

6. Selassie I H. I. M.

Same thoughts here. I never thought I would see that kind of crap from a Fisher coached team,,, never.

A TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT.

freak.

7. BonifayRam Well-Known Member

Yes so much truth in this response. Today JL, Long & certainly Cortland were not worth that investment

8. Mojo Ram On double secret probation

Cortland has been a non-factor dating back to late last season,and Long is invisible thusfar this season. JL is what he is...a solid MLB who isn't an all pro.

I disagree that holding Sam accountable to his paycheck is a fair assessment. He needs to get better of course(more instinctual),but i'm still seeing WR's drop passes and fumble away opportunities around him every week.

9. Rambitious1 Well-Known Member

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

10. RamzFanz Well-Known Member Pit Boss

One of the worst schemed games I've ever seen. I'm shocked that they not only didn't implement more of what was working and less of what was not, they went the exact opposite.

HORRIBLE COACHING.

11. RamsSince1969 Well-Known Member

Finally watched the game. Bad game, but not the worst. The worst (IMHO) I ever saw was the 1972 Raiders beating the Rams 45-17. It was 28-0 at the end of the first quarter (if I remember correctly). Roman Gabriel was getting killed by the pass rush that day.The Raiders were powerful that year an went on to lose to the Steelers in the playoffs on the immaculate reception play, go figure.
    The dropped passes for the Rams, in this game, were mind blowing as was the way Dallas receivers were wide open. It's almost like the entire team had the flu on both sides of the ball. Dallas just kept doing fairly simple crossing patterns across the middle and guys would get wide open and we seemed to make no adjustment. Reminded me of a basketball coach that can't figure out how to stop the pick and roll and the game just gets way out of hand.
    Dallas had quite a few bonehead things of their own going on throughout the game, so I see where 31-7 was really ugly. The game and score should have been a lot closer. Dallas even had a rare missed FG. The bad non-call on the pushoff TD for Dallas was disgusting! We sure seem to get screwed by the refs on a regular basis. We have 13 games remaining to get our stuff together. It's time to see if the Rams can get to 2-2 and get the dreaded Niners to 1-3.