GDT: St. Louis Rams at Dallas Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Finally a play made by the D, and its the rookie safety.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
OK so.....calming down...looking at it objectively. What is the issue with first quarters guys...play calling, motivation, lack of talent, desire? What do you think?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is Blake Williams still available? :lmao:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well the hole has been dug. Down 10 points on the road with minus 6 yards total offense.

Time for this O to either run the hurry up or just start executing something...ANYTHING.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
OK so.....calming down...looking at it objectively. What is the issue with first quarters guys...play calling, motivation, lack of talent, desire? What do you think?
Yes That and more

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Ugh, Chat room is in fine form again. I'm out.

I'm going to enjoy the game without all of the nonsensical commentary.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
Lack of preparation.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

I really don't think it's talent.
One thing, I think it's youth.
And I'm still not too sure about this D coordinator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bluecoconuts

Legend
It's just disappointing that we're sticking with things that aren't working and digging ourselves into bigger holes.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I hate to sound negative but I'm really starting to question Shotty's game planning to start a game. We look like were playing scared.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
ANOTHER EFFING PENALTY AND WE ARE INSIDE OUR 10 yd LINE :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :grr: :grr: :grr: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I CAN'T HANDLE THE SAME MISTAKES EVERY GOD DAMN SUNDAY!!!!!! IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE OTHER TWO GAMES....LIKE A GOD DAMN GENETIC CLONE....

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
bluecoconuts said:
It's just disappointing that we're sticking with things that aren't working and digging ourselves into bigger holes.

That's pretty concerning.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bwdenverram said:
I hate to sound negative but I'm really starting to question Shotty's game planning to start a game. We look like were playing scared.
I'm starting to get the same feeling.

It's like we're not attacking and letting them dictate the game to us

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
Rambitious1 said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

I really don't think it's talent.
One thing, I think it's youth.
And I'm still not too sure about this D coordinator.

Exactly, it's been proven that it's not the talent. I think being down points in every game is definitely on the game planning. Let's hope the offence gets it going.