GAME DAY GDT: Rams at Seahawks - Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
F5s3X2qaEAAce-f

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That's an offense we always seem to struggle with. And trying to block that DL will not be fun.

How did A’Jackson look ? Big Rob seems to struggle sometimes?

Whiterspoon was quiet. Meaning he was a shut down Corner?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How did A’Jackson look ? Big Rob seems to struggle sometimes?

Whiterspoon was quiet. Meaning he was a shut down Corner?
The entire OL held up well in pass protection. On the flip side, they didn't have the best day run blocking. But I'll take the quality pass blocking. I don't know if Witherspoon was shutting people down, but Geno didn't try to pick on him much. They got Kendrick a few times, including on the double-move TD, but otherwise, they stayed away from the corners and mostly targeted the LBs and EDGE defenders.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can't believe we held them to 85 yards on the ground. Major props to the boys on defense. Without that ground game Geno sure looked like a backup didn't he.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Props to DC Raheem Morris and CB Derion Kendrick as I have been very critical of both, but Morris had an excellent game plan on defense and Kendrick was very physical plus was great at making tackles in the run game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't believe we held them to 85 yards on the ground. Major props to the boys on defense. Without that ground game Geno sure looked like a backup didn't he.
All that without any "beef" :)

oldnotdead

Legend
I think we saw the Pleasant influence on the D. They played more aggressively this game than they did all last year. If they continue to play their secondary this aggressively it bodes well for the season. This team is going to peak in December and they are looking like a playoff team already.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ole Petey mentioned how it was a mis-judgement on his part. I'd say he ain't the only one. I should learn not to pay attention to the so called experts. The defense is young. Will make mistakes. But they showed they can be pretty good. Imagine how good after they've been playing for a while.