GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Foles is having a bad year, and it's not entirely his fault why he's playing so poorly. IMO, this is how I break down the QB play, excluding Keenum:

O-Line protection - 35%
WR drops, not getting open - 20%
Foles bad reads/throws, etc. -25%

It's not all his fault, but he's done way too many things that were all his fault. I would say time to move on but we extended him. That hurts.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Put Battle in at LT, put Robinson in at LG, get Gurley out, put Mannion in. Let's see what we have.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
This is how I break it down.
Foles = 100% responsible for his poor play
OL = 100% responsible for their poor play
WRs = 100% responsible for their poor play

Who is at fault for our terrible passing game?
Foles = 45% responsible
OL = 30% responsible
WRs = 25% responsible
I think that's fair. I would also add a bit of Cignetti's play calling too. At the end of the day each man needs to be accountable for his play and I don't see it.

Losing has been ingrained in these guys heads and it will be extremely tough to get them to change to a winning mentality. Fisher/Snead youth movement has proven to only push this franchise further into the abyss. With five games remaining, I'm not sure what they are playing for. I've said it before, they need to cut bait with some of these guys and use the money to bring in players that will perform. Problem with that scenario is really good free agents would not play for this team knowing how bad it is, and the only free agents we can lure are those on the downside of their careers. This team is a freaking mess with little hope for future success.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Let me just say. I HATE drafting offensive lineman. I get we whiffed with Jake Long, but I'm a strong believer in paying for someone who is already established. For every Jake Long we sign, we draft a Jason Smith and what looks like Greg "Captain Hold" Robinson.
But he can run a 4.0 forty!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Put Battle in at LT, put Robinson in at LG, get Gurley out, put Mannion in. Let's see what we have.

Battle is inactive.

And I don't know what people see in him. Robinson is a better LT than he is.

69ramfan

UDFA
Name
John
Dear God, please don't put Mannion in. If he looks good, we'll never get rid of Fisher!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I think that's fair. I would also add a bit of Cignetti's play calling too. At the end of the day each man needs to be accountable for his play and I don't see it.

Losing has been ingrained in these guys heads and it will be extremely tough to get them to change to a winning mentality. Fisher/Snead youth movement has proven to only push this franchise further into the abyss. With five games remaining, I'm not sure what they are playing for. I've said it before, they need to cut bait with some of these guys and use the money to bring in players that will perform. Problem with that scenario is really good free agents would not play for this team knowing how bad it is, and the only free agents we can lure are those on the downside of their careers. This team is a freaking mess with little hope for future success.
I'm putting Half of this on Cigs. He;s inept

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Foles is like a tick u can't get rid of. I say start Mannion next week.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember Fisher's famous words: "We will not be picking 2nd again". Ok, 3rd.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mason looks healthy again.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher being highlighted by the commentators.
21 years
6 playoff appearances
Last was in 08
Last playoff win was in 03

lockdnram21

Legend
Looks like we probably have a chance to draft Treadwell. Rams better do it. Hopefull. Battle will be ready next season. He plays left tackle and move Gr to guard. Im done with Quick. Im done with all receivers not named Austin and Marquez. We should draft 2 receivers high and a Qb. Also new head coach with offensive philosophy. Keep Williams on defense but whole offensive staff including head coach gotta go

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I'm so tired of hearing Tony Saragusa talk.

While I understand that that the league is glad to have their punching bag back, this fool is still going on about what the Bengals have to do to whip the Rams into rice pudding.

What they need is another donut here. I mean a touchdown.