GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't wanna see foles for the rest of the year.. I don't care how bad Keenum or Mannion play I'm absolutely disgusted at nick foles he is worst then Tony Banks.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I was hoping for more of a blow out.......the Rams can't even do that for me.... :)

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Fisher looks completely out of it on the sidelines. Probably thinking about where he's going for vacation after the season is over. Bahamas, Hawaii, maybe the Mediterranean.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher looks completely out of it on the sidelines. Probably thinking about where he's going for vacation after the season is over. Bahamas, Hawaii, maybe the Mediterranean.
Thinking about those cookies mom made for him when he was out in Oxnard.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Love the Rams, especially at draft time. We're always in the running for college's most exciting players. Then we get to do it all over again the next year. Fun!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Mannion can complete 4-yard passes on 3rd-and-8. Looks like a Rams QB to me!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never said that .Answer the question .
He is invisible on the field .

Why should I answer the "question"? You responded with a completely irrelevant point if you aren't discussing whether or not Chris Long is a bust.

But I'll address your statement.(something you did not do for me) Yes, he has been invisible. Due to his declining play and health woes, I'm fine with the Rams cutting and replacing him.

Now, were you claiming that Chris Long is a bust? If not, then you didn't address my point.

Alan

Legend
ChrisW giving him the benefit of the doubt:
That was one of those borderline drops. Hit his fingertips so he should have caught it, but Foles led him too much and he was stretched all the way out. It's kind of a metaphor for our passing game, eh?
He was lead to far but it still should have been caught IMO. Plus, that's without any extra effort such as diving for the ball. Doesn't matter in this game but it's just illustrative of what we have been putting on the field. OL, WR, TE, OL, OL, OL, OL in the draft.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams now 1-7 on the season outside of divisional play. That's bad football and a coaching staff who aren't up to snuff. That's like the guy at work who only works hard when the boss is around. The rest of the time he's tardy and lazy.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Mannion looked better on two throws than Foles did all day. He will be our starter next week.

Mick

Pro Bowler
a TO with 8 secs left....lol....oh man, you make it so easy to clown on you Fischer

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
So glad we called a timeout so we could complete another 3-yard pass. Good management!