GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Honestly I'm more nervous for the 49ers then the Seahawks. I don't know what it is I just don't have a good feeling about this game.
I think it's because we've struggled against the teams we think we should beat. But we always show up against Seattle for some reason.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Wichmann better in pass protection, Brown superior run blocker, however, I agree I believe Wichmann might just be the best true guard on the team.
Definitely agreel that Wichmann is better at pass protection but in my opinion he's more consistent in run blocking also. For every play that Brown looks great at run blocking there's a couple of very bad plays to go with it. Pass blocking the guy looks awful. He really needs to work on his technique. Very raw and he's definitely the weakest link.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
How much does Antonio Brown sign for in 2016...rather re-negotiate for???? $25 mil/season???

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
How much does Antonio Brown sign for in 2016...rather re-negotiate for???? $25 mil/season???

doesnt seem like the guy to get every last penny and im sure he wants to stay in PIT and stay competitive. and Im sure giving him a raise this season helped the Steelers. I would say at most he wants to have the highest contract for a WR, but maybe settles for a little less

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Steelers with 24 unanswered pts on the road(until a moment ago).
That's wow.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
As can be heard in the streets of San Francisco tonight,

"Tell the children to hide their eyes! Tell the women to cross their legs! Tell the men to grab their shields! Because there is a war machine coming and it is sporting HORNS!!!!!!"

A55VA6

Legend
Inactives

CsMkN9CVIAALfbL.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought the 'Skins made the Steelers look wimpy in the 1st qtr...Absolutely ALL Steelers since then...
Yeah it was one of those are they playing bad or is Washington making them play bad. Hard to tell for the first quarter of the first game of the season really. That last drive they ran the ball good but too bad they didn't try to run much earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.