GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I think the biggest excitement we got from the Rams was the couple of scuffles. And Aaron Donald smashing the helmet on the ground. That was kind of cool. A piece came off too.

At least he cares. Fisher standing there like a statue reminds me of that bent over pose Spags used to have when things were falling apart. A little clap clap here and there, trying to revive a dead soul.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Fisher needs to hold HIMSELF accountable!!!!! This "we believe in Case, we can win with Case-----I mean, you didn't realize they were going to stack the box and take Gurley away. Just frustrating, totally unbelievable to be dominated by one of the worst teams in the NFL. Gotta stay optimistic, Fisher's teams always start off slow; let's get ready for Seattle.

fearsomefour

Legend
It would be one thing if this happened vs Arizona or Carolina or NE. But this happened against a team that probably won't win 6 games all year. What an embarrassment.
I knew SF D would be good.
The front seven has some talent.
Chips O is always going to present challenges.
The O scheme just seemed flat and vanilla.
The interior O line got their lunch handed to them today.
Grob was solid. Didn't have to think about LT.
Steve Young is right about the O.
Defenses now are too athletic to run lateral stuff all game.
The lack of discipline is alarming.
Frankly the Rams come off as punks. Gurley picks up a fourth down the gets a 15 yard taunting flag. Donald gets a silly personal foul. They seem to be all attitude and little substance at this point.
Certainly expected a lot more from the O. The most disappointing thing to me is the passing game and how Austins role seems to not have evolved at all.
Not sure how they bounce back because that is bad as it has been in Fishers tenure.
The O just completely out matched and that started in the coaches room game planning.

Ellard80

Legend
At least he cares. Fisher standing there like a statue reminds me of that bent over pose Spags used to have when things were falling apart. A little clap clap here and there, trying to revive a dead soul.

Ehh Donald is a good player

But he totally lost it there. He was pouting because he was getting beat and threw a tantrum.

You can watch any average 9 year old do the same thing.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Sorry wishing injury on our players even in jest has no place on this board. That crosses a line. If you feel it's fine, then I question you're character as well.
Remind me to call you when I give a shit what you think about my character....and lighten up man...damn...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looking at our upcoming games I don't see anyone we can beat
seattles O is pretty bad for the first 50 something minutes, maybe our D can outscore them in the first 3 qtrs and then hold on for the win. I dont expect anything from the O until Goff gets in there.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Unbanned myself....Undisciplined, god awful attitude. I am looking at that. Mike Waufle...Marine, and you allow your squad to be that undisciplined? Unbelievable, myself as a Marine I find it unacceptable. You should be ashamed of yourself....Don't let my emoticon fool you...Coaching? Ha. What can I say? Tecmo bowl style plays. It was so obvious it looked 8 bit. The fluency was even that bad. I banned myself as of 20 something odd page. There is 72 now...This team is unaccepatable. Fish, Snead be gone, and Fish take your unacknowledged cronys with you....Hardknocks? What a joke. Everyone knows Hollywood is bad juju. This game proved it....Stan the man?! The only coach you got that is great is Arsene Wegner....Hell throw him into American football. I am astonished on how bad this game was at all angles. Heres a picture of a gazillion words.

dirty_diaper.gif

Sulk on this...

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I said the Rams would be lucky to win 3 games this year. I was wrong, they will be lucky to win any games this year and Tenn will get the #1 pick again.
The OL sucked last year and got no new players this year.
GRobinson is now officially a BUST. His play was atrocious.
The OC is a bust. Even my non-Ram fan friend said the play calling was bad. The MNF host said "the Niners expected a lot of exotic run plays and so far it has been benign."
The Tavon resigning was just another bad move.

But the most egregious is Jeff Fisher. He gets a big F- for preparing this team. The Rams are a total joke right now and like past years undisciplined. Again this season the offense and defense look lost. Many great players stuck in a clueless coaching system. No wonder Donald looked so frustrated. I would be too.
Fisher need fired immediately! His record only gets worse and this game was probably the worst coached in NFL history.

And another thing that irritates me is watching the coaches on Hard Knocks yelling at the players when THEY are the problem. Really PO's me.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Austins role will not evolve until there is a QB in the game that can throw deep. I thought Keenum would get them in the right play and at least move the chains, guess I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.