GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViennaMax

Rookie
ok, fu.. it - lets stay awake until 4 in the morning - there is only one season opener and i can't sleep anyway...
we better kick some ass tonight :sneaky:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams have another tough sched and need this win. If they can't get this one this is going to be the same old 7-9 team. Not to mention Case needs to validate Fisher's faith in him.

This is a huge game. If they lose and particularly if they don't play well on offense Fisher's clout will take an enormous hit and not just in the media.

I want to see a better team tonight, one that can crush a team they should beat. Let's go Rams!!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Anyone else wish they could fast forward this game and get on the the main event?

BelgianRam

UDFA
Name
Timoty
While I'm looking forward to seeing ogletree be the athletic middle linebacker we were missing, he's the only thing I'm really worried about in this game as I think the Chip hurry up offense puts a lot of stress on the MLB getting everybody lined up and we don't know how he will fare in that role in real games. That being said if we just run base defense we should still dominate this opponent

KDS73

Rookie
Should be an easy victory. 9ers were terrible last year. They should still be bad this year, plus they've had to deal with learning Chip's system. Rams win 31-13.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Anyone else wish they could fast forward this game and get on the the main event?
When is kickoff exactly? Dumb dumbs like me living in MST that never changes is confusing. I can't keep up with rest of the Country.
10:20 Eastern time. So that's 8:20 in Arizona right?

Be nice. Thanks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
When is kickoff exactly? Dumb dumbs like me living in MST that never changes is confusing. I can't keep up with rest of the Country.
10:20 Eastern time. So that's 8:20 in Arizona right?

Be nice. Thanks.
what time is it there right now?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
It's funny....it looks like defenses are behind this year....they always said, it takes offenses a while to catch up...

Status
Not open for further replies.