GDT: NFC Championship - Buccaneers at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Seriously? You can turn the NFC championship thread into a Goff thread? Good lord
LOL wasn't the point at all. If Goff was "the most fortunate player in history" it would not be used against him like it is with Brady. Am I wrong?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
LOL wasn't the point at all. If Goff was "the most fortunate player in history" it would not be used against him like it is with Brady. Am I wrong?

We already know he is not, so moot point.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, I guess none of his Championships are because of him or the 4 SB MVPs. The fact he never puked like McNabb should not be held against him lol
Well he figuratively puked on that 3rd INT when he threw the ball up for grabs like a scared little bitch. Alexander had overran the play and would have run right by him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t know what you are talking about, I don’t care about Goff right now. Feel free to bring it up in one of the 20 hate threads on him.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
"Hello, Tanya Harding? Yes, I sent you the link with Tom Brady's current location. Jeff said he'll take care of it? Great, thanks."

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
The Tyree play was on a second down, how do we know they don’t convert?
Brady is the most fortunate player in history. No idea how he get so lucky. Poor sport, caught cheating, dumps preggo girlfriend etc etc and the media hangs on his every word. Incredible

It was 3rd and 5. I get it though, you hate him. Can’t debate that nor convince you of something you disagree on. I just don’t understand how people can poop on his success.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was 3rd and 5. I get it though, you hate him. Can’t debate that nor convince you of something you disagree on. I just don’t understand how people can poop on his success.
He’s scumbag human being and the luckiest football player ever.
I’d have tipped my cap to him if he played a good game but he didn’t. He was terrible in the 2nd half and gets bailed out by his defense and one of the worst Head Coach decisions I have seen in my lifetime. I still can’t believe what Laf did.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

“They're just peanut butter and jealous! Haters gonna hate, and ain't-ers gonna ain't.”

― James Franco

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I despise Tom Brady even more than Joe Montana, but Even I can’t dispute that he’s probably the greatest QB to play this game. Selassie I and I agree, eh @Selassie I .?

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Rams Super Bowl 14 in Pasadena was basically a home game!
[/QUOTE]
Doesn't it hold the attendance record for a Super Bowl?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wow, I guess none of his Championships are because of him or the 4 SB MVPs. The fact he never puked like McNabb should not be held against him lol

Damn right they aren't.

His ass was standing on the sidelines when Adam Vinitari kicked FGs, Donovan vomiting, Peter decided to pass on the one, Kyle Shanny not running the ball, and Rams O getting smothered by an all world D.

I personally cannot wait until he retires. I'm sick and tired of seeing him every week.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I won’t start one now but I think Lafleur’s decision to kick a field goal deserves its own thread.

Thought it was just awful.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Damn right they aren't.

His ass was standing on the sidelines when Adam Vinitari kicked FGs, Donovan vomiting, Peter decided to pass on the one, Kyle Shanny not running the ball, and Rams O getting smothered by an all world D.

I personally cannot wait until he retires. I'm sick and tired of seeing him every week.

Ok. The 1000s of other plays don’t count. Makes sense

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rodgers had his chances. As soon as the game got tight he shit the bed. No excuses-especially playing at home.
Agreed. Rodgers definitely had his chances and came up short tonight.

No kidding. Did Brady suck God's DNA rifle or something?

How many other QB's could get lucky enough to go to GB in January, throw three picks in the 2nd half with Aaron Rodgers taking snaps for the Packers and still come out with a win? Even when he shits the bed or is mediocre, somehow he lucks out.

Don't tell me he isn't lucky. How many other QBs get away with what he got away with today?
I think Brady has a special skill known as doing just enough. But yes he's one luck 'o the Irish MFer.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ok. The 1000s of other plays don’t count. Makes sense

Never said they didn't.

All I'm saying this so called greatest has benefited a lot more with his team, rather than his alleged "heroics".

Hurry up and fucking retire already.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
He’s scumbag human being and the luckiest football player ever.
I’d have tipped my cap to him if he played a good game but he didn’t. He was terrible in the 2nd half and gets bailed out by his defense and one of the worst Head Coach decisions I have seen in my lifetime. I still can’t believe what Laf did.

Like I said, can’t convince you to like him.