GDT: NFC Championship - Buccaneers at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
He’s scumbag human being and the luckiest football player ever.
I’d have tipped my cap to him if he played a good game but he didn’t. He was terrible in the 2nd half and gets bailed out by his defense and one of the worst Head Coach decisions I have seen in my lifetime. I still can’t believe what Laf did.

If someone wants to start a thread about it we can debate whether it was as bad as Mike Martz running out the clock against Carolina in the 2004 playoffs.

Rams down by three with the ball. 1st down at the Carolina 15 yard line with 42 seconds left. Panthers' D on their heels, giving up second big drive by Rams in a row and apparently about to lose the game.

Martz runs the clock down to 3 seconds and kicks a field goal. Rams lose in double overtime.

I'm still pissed about it and would still have fired him on the spot had I been the Rams' owner or GM at the time.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
So much for QBs from Cal. Goff, Rodgers, Allen. Actually Goff performed better than the two today. And for the record, I'm happy that Green Bay lost. That's what you get for beating my Rams. Take that Packers! And their fans, too.

Bearrister

Rookie
Al
So much for QBs from Cal. Goff, Rodgers, Allen. Actually Goff performed better than the two today. And for the record, I'm happy that Green Bay lost. That's what you get for beating my Rams. Take that Packers! And their fans, too.

Allen played at Wyoming.

Rams77

Starter
Man watching that game yesterday and thinking about how awful our defense performed against Green Bay is making me kinda happy Staley is gone. Yeah we can kick Seattles ass . We can kick the Cardinals and Bears ass but we can’t beat Lefleur and Shanahan. 0-3 this season against McVays old pals. We literally played the most vanilla defense against Green Bay and got roasted. Meanwhile Tampa Bay just kept forcing sacks and turnovers. Bowles exploited the weaknesses on the Packers Oline and also tackled like a team possessed. The Rams d sleepwalked all game long. It makes it worse with the whole world giving smug Brady 100% of the credit for the win and not their defense. Lets hope Raheem the Dream Morris takes this Defense to the next level

TexasRam

Legend
Man watching that game yesterday and thinking about how awful our defense performed against Green Bay is making me kinda happy Staley is gone. Yeah we can kick Seattles ass . We can kick the Cardinals and Bears ass but we can’t beat Lefleur and Shanahan. 0-3 this season against McVays old pals. We literally played the most vanilla defense against Green Bay and got roasted. Meanwhile Tampa Bay just kept forcing sacks and turnovers. Bowles exploited the weaknesses on the Packers Oline and also tackled like a team possessed. The Rams d sleepwalked all game long. It makes it worse with the whole world giving smug Brady 100% of the credit for the win and not their defense. Lets hope Raheem the Dream Morris takes this Defense to the next level
I agree with this point. Staley was too conservative early. To his defense he probably thought Donald would eventually break through.

Matchup was better for Tampa who have two Pro Bowl edge rushers where GB had their starting LT out.

I would have went press with overload edge rush.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Yeah, the Brady slobbing is obnoxious. He had some amazing plays sure, but he also tried his best to give GB the win with his 3 ints. TB is lucky Rodgers was having an off day or honestly it would have been a blood bath.