GDT: Lions at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good pass protection there.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm trying to understand why Mannion continues to be inactive with the QB woes...it's mind boggling!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We rarely run on 3rd and short.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Kenny Britt has cost us more than one game with drops. This guy is not earning his pay check. Just more dead weight to cut.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I'm trying to understand why Mannion continues to be inactive with the QB woes...it's mind boggling!!!!
No human has ever played QB as a rookie without 100 million reps with the first string in practice first, you're being stupid to even consider it. It would instantly erase any chance of him ever developing into a decent player in the NFL, it's much better to sit him three years then cut him without ever playing.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Keemun clearly better than Foles. I'd like to resign him to mentor our new rookie QB and cut Foles.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice tackle, Marcus!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4122-1344445448-8.gif
Great movie. Clockwork Orange

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Our secondary is really good. Hope to keep these guys together. CB is not a need if we retain these guys and Gains comes back healthy.