GDT: Lions at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I will be watching the game today while placing these three in the propper order...

1. Lynch
2. Cook.
3. Goff

No

1. Cook
2. Lynch
3. Goff

Maybe...

1. Lynch
2. Goff
3. Cook

Hmm...

I'm sure I'll come to a conclusion by the end of the game.

GO RAMS!!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Me too, I think he's gonna have a great game

I have a good feeling we are gonna win this game (Foles isn't playing)

Foles is shell shocked.With this OL I don't blame him. lolol Until we get the OL in good shape, we're not going anywhere on offense.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Foles is shell shocked.With this OL I don't blame him. lolol Until we get the OL in good shape, we're not going anywhere on offense.

Terry Bradshaw mentioned something I took to heart today when talking Cam Newton. He said the first thing he looks for when evaluating a QB is poise. Not panicking when the fire gets hot. Cam has that. We haven't had a quarterback that's keeps his poise for four quarters, week in and out, since Kurt Warner. Terry is a funny guy, but the man knows his football.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Sorry guys, but it's another Sunday and another disappointing game. Both offense and defense is down too many players, and I just don't feel it will be competitive game. I hope I'm wrong, but I have lost hope this team will win today or any other game the rest of the season. Thursday could be an embarrassment on a national level. I'm not even feeling good about next year's chance to be competitive. 46+ years of watching them under-achieve, for the most part, and with the horrible play over the last 10 years has beaten me down to the point of giving up this franchise will ever get back to being competitive, and get back to the level it was from '99-'04. At this point an 8-8 season would be tremendous, but I don't see it. We are a snake bit franchise.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Why is Mannion inactive? He could not possibly be any worse than Foles.

Mick

Pro Bowler
yeah...agreed...no idea why they don't give the kid some snaps....

FRO

Legend
I know we suck and will probably lose, but I still get excited every week.

Mick

Pro Bowler
ah fudge...stream2u is down....ok gents...other sites to go to?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Good luck to our Rams! I will be checking back from time-to-time getting updates, but I can't watch today.

jap

Legend
Time for the Gurley Express! to rocket over 1000 yards, OL or not. We gotta break this trend of having rookie RB's being denied 1000 yards due to injured/overpowered OL's.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
After last week I said I was going to be doing something else on game day. Well, its raining outside and expected to rain all day. Its either the Rams game or shopping with mrs. snack. Oh what to do. I think I'll watch the Rams. Last time they threw me out of the store for going into the fitting room and yelling "Hey, there's no toilet paper in here!"

Sex? :icare:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Why is Mannion inactive? He could not possibly be any worse than Foles.

Who's inactive for us?

This'll be the fourth game in a row I can't see because of my damn cable not working in my room.

Mick

Pro Bowler
anyone have a streaming site to share? my go to site isn't going to today