GDT: Jets at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We got the ball at the NYJ 43 yard line with a chance to go ahead. And fucked it up. This offense man.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Even 2 runs are better then 2 deep passes that we are RARELY ever successful on.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
So he doesn't let Goff throw deep on 3rd and long in the red zone yet you let him throw it deep on 4th and 4!?!?

Fuck off Mcvay.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crazy long passes...............horrible calls. We need a miracle now

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
We had two chances to win this late - two penalties killed us. Shot ourselves in the foot, and lost a great opportunity for a big comeback.

Wish I had more confidence in our qb in those types of moments - just don't sadly. Not his fault on the dumb penalties, but just not a guy that seems to pull out those kinds of wins very often.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
those 2 calls cost us this game for sure and I could be referring to the the 2 hold calls that cancelled TD's or the 2 long pass calls by McVay on 3rd and 4th.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey asshole refs, how about you throw flags on them for holding and block in the back?

Psycho_X

Legend
Donald shouldn’t be rushing past his blocker in this situation. They will almost exclusively be rushing and he’s just giving them lanes to run in. Almost any time I’m good with it but here he needs to be standing his man up and holding gaps.