GAME DAY GDT - Eagles at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Well clearly we are tanking. I called it earlier.

Overall a pretty good effort. We just don’t have the OL to depend on. Next thing you know, Stafford is running for his life.
This team isn’t tanking. Good shot at being 3-3 in a wide open NFC

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also this is where that Cincy game really hurts our chances at a post season
Eh. We have a long season. Outside of the 49ers and Cowboys, we play a lot of beatable teams. Just need to take care of business in the winnable games.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
1. I was referring to the fab base that lives in LA and has season tickets that sell them to away fans not the whole fan base.

2. I have been a die hard since the 80’s and used to drive to St Louis, buy tickets and watch them with QB’s like Tony Banks and TJ Rubely. So I think I have earned my fandom. To see week in and week out the Rams have to play home games that are essentially away games is disappointing.
I am a season ticket holder that flys in for four or more games a year.

I need to sell the games I do not attend.

Stub Hub, Ticketmaster or any other reliable re-sale sites do not offer a method to sell to only Rams fans. Because it is plainly impossible for them to do so. I don't need to ask them to figure it out for myself as to why.

If you think any idea you may come up with for a secure method to re-sale only to Rams fans would work you would be fooling yourself.
There would already be one known.

Blaming those who ponied up for these seats for the make up of the crowd are highly misguided.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I was impressed by our Defensive Front at the end - the game was over and we made a stop of the tush~push and turned the ball over on downs - could have easily just folded but didn't. Good sign moving forward.

Hope Bobby Brown is OK.

oldnotdead

Legend
The idea is that the top wildcard is better than the lowest divison winner. That's what I mean luck of the draw. Just like in their SB run the other teams did the heavy lifting for the Rams in the playoffs.

Just remember they can afford to lose another 3 games and end up with an 11-6 record. People who are giving up now never believed they could be as good as they are.

Morris has to clean up his act. Quit playing his friends and play the best on the roster. Kendrick should be rotational. Shelley should be their go to nickel. Durant is an boundary CB not a SCB. Kendrick gets grabby because he's mismatched due to his lack of speed. Their outside guys should be Witherspoon and Michael Ojemudia and Shelley as their SCB.

I liked CB Michael Ojemudia coming out of college back in 2020 and he played well in 2021. He has the Kendrick type length but he is a lot faster with 4.4 speed. He's got the experience lacking in Kendrick as well. So why is he on the PS and Kendrick starting? Witherspoon has been a tremendous find. Maybe Ojemudia could be another one.

Hoecht shouldn't be in coverage for godsake. Hampton has the speed to play in coverage he needs to be coached up on the technique. To play edge at this level Hampton needs to strengthen and bulk up a bit. But to play SAM he can use his speed in coverage and contain. There is no way he could be worse than Hoecht who is really a DT.

DL should be Donald at 3T, Turner at 1T, Mathis at DE and Young at JACK. Hoecht should go back to backing up Donald at 3T since he is being rested more often.

I like Rozeboom in a lot of ways but the guy misses too many tackles. Time to play Copeland again.

MaxQ28

Rookie
I am a season ticket holder that flys in for four or more games a year.

I need to sell the games I do not attend.

Stub Hub, Ticketmaster or any other reliable re-sale sites do not offer a method to sell to only Rams fans. Because it is plainly impossible for them to do so. I don't need to ask them to figure it out for myself as to why.

If you think any idea you may come up with for a secure method to re-sale only to Rams fans would work you would be fooling yourself.
There would already be one known.

Blaming those who ponied up for these seats for the make up of the crowd are highly misguided.
I have an excellent idea for a “secure” method. Since you have to “ fly in” to attend less than half of the home games, why don’t you find a Rams fan that lives in the area who can attend more than half of the home games and sell them to that fan. That way you insure that a RAMS fan will be in that seat. Problem solved.

Sincerely,
Misguided

BTW you made my point with your response.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I have an excellent idea for a “secure” method. Since you have to “ fly in” to attend less than half of the home games, why don’t you find a Rams fan that lives in the area who can attend more than half of the home games and sell them to that fan. That way you insure that a RAMS fan will be in that seat. Problem solved.

Sincerely,
Misguided

BTW you made my point with your response.
I highlighted SECURE just for you.

Like I said..........

And there is no point for you.

Good lord. :eyeroll:

MaxQ28

Rookie
No it wasn't.

You are still just as lost about this as you ever have been.

Keep working on yourself. Things will get better.
Awwwwe. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I will keep working on myself and things will get better and gosh darn it, people like me.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Awwwwe. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I will keep working on myself and things will get better and gosh darn it, people like me.
Doubt it.

Go buy one these in Santa Clara later this season.

Put your money where your troll mouth is.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 7.16.53 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 7.16.53 PM.png
    344.7 KB · Views: 15

MaxQ28

Rookie
Doubt it.

Go buy one these in Santa Clara later this season.

Put your money where your troll mouth is.
Awwe. That’s not nice :(
You’re so upset you forgot to type the word “of”
“Go buy one OF these in Santa Clara this season”

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Awwe. That’s not nice :(
You’re so upset you forgot to type the word “of”
“Go buy one OF these in Santa Clara this season”
Yeah you got me.

Good one. But are you going to buy one to dominate the whiner crowd?

Nope, all talk under a mask.

I guess that I can fly in for games pissed you off.

You sure pointed that out.

Life is gonna suck for you son.

MaxQ28

Rookie
Yeah you got me.

Good one. But are you going to buy one to dominate the whiner crowd?

Nope, all talk under a mask.

I guess that I can fly in for games pissed you off.

You sure pointed that out.

Life is gonna suck for you son.
:) you called me son. Calm down man. I’m not pissed about anything. I obviously hit a nerve with you. I will respectfully shake hands and part ways with you sir.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
you called me son. Calm down man. I’m not pissed about anything. I obviously hit a nerve with you. I will respectfully shake hands and part ways with you sir.
Absolutely no respect for you.......son.

You are a classic troll.

Yes, part ways.

Bridge burned.

Tano

Legend
This state is heavily taxed and has become a sanctuary state for illegals.
I would get in trouble if I joined in on this conversation

Just suffice to say that I disagree with a lot of stuff going on in California