GAME DAY GDT - Eagles at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Stafford had some overthrows that cost us this game, in my opinion.
Only overthrow was up the seam to Tutu. They tried a couple corner routes to Kupp that he overshot but they were pretty covered. One of them he was trying to throw it over Kupps other shoulder to lead him away from the DB. They just didn’t connect

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
We were in this most the game which is much better than I would have thought four games ago. Most all of us thought this would have been a blowout. It was nothing of the sort.

I think our coaching is outstanding everything considered.

This game solidifies we can be competitive for the rest of the year.

Who knows what may bring.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Running game
Was even steven on the field brah. Offense couldn’t find the groove the play calling was dog shhiiieettt..

Passing
Running
Playcalling
TE yes his name is Higbee where the F was he all game?
It was bad all around yes. Defense was gassedbut they should get some merit for allowing scoring oppurtunity.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Difference in these teams is in the trenches. Which was expected. But hats off to the staff for having us in this game, and the players for playing hard and giving a much better roster a great game.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Coaching?
Edit: Head Coaching?
Execution is as much on the players as the coaches. Defensively the tackling was very poor. The defensive breakdowns at the end of the first half changed the whole complexion of this game. Not being able to protect Stafford in the second half was a big part of it. That is something that might be a problem all year. Even when healthy our line is probably below average.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have some good young talent to build around for 2024. Need some more key pieces. I do worry about Stafford. He’s not getting any younger. We are wasting his window last year and this year.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Well it was a good game. Rams still have a ways to go with some experience and depth. We need edge bad and mcvay needs to start to learn to play some different personnel when 11 isn't working.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Execution is as much on the players as the coaches. Defensively the tackling was very poor. The defensive breakdowns at the end of the first half changed the whole complexion of this game. Not being able to protect Stafford in the second half was a big part of it. That is something that might be a problem all year. Even when healthy our line is probably below average.
The tackling was what upset me the most. Well, that and the BS PI call that flipped the game before the half

Q729

Legend
The difference was a few key passes not connecting. We'd have been in this still despite everything else that has been mentioned.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To beat a great team, you need to minimize mistakes and capitalize on opportunities. We made too many mistakes in the second half.

RamWoodie

Legend
This was Phillys plan...to keep Stafford on the sidelines. Did McVay even think about how long the D was on the field on the Philly drive? They hold Philly to a FG. Now...you had 2nd and 5 and you throw two deep passes instead of going for the sure 5-7 yard pass or even a couple of runs.

I just don't get that by McVay.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We have some good young talent to build around for 2024. Need some more key pieces. I do worry about Stafford. He’s not getting any younger. We are wasting his window last year and this year.
I think he can play till he's 38 or 39. I'm sure he expects to. Which is why they felt they have the time to build cap space and keep their draft picks.

TXRams86

The Infamous
This was Phillys plan...to keep Stafford on the sidelines. Did McVay even think about how long the D was on the field on the Philly drive? They hold Philly to a FG. Now...you had 2nd and 5 and you throw two deep passes instead of going for the sure 5-7 yard pass or even a couple of runs.

I just don't get that by McVay.
He goes into this super aggressive playcalling panic like we're down multiple touchdowns. He's done it time and time again and it almost always leads to this outcome.

oldnotdead

Legend
I think most of us penciled this in as a loss. From here on out the schedule is a bit more downhill. One game this early isn't a season killer. Once again Kendrick's issues surfaced. Shelley and Witherspoon showed up as keepers. WTF do they keep putting a 300 lb IDL player in coverage? Once again Morris' scheme is exposed. I hope you noticed how there were times the DL was flat footed reading instead of attacking. Hell, even the announcers noticed it.

Regardless take it out on the remaining the schedule.

With Bobby Brown down it's time to simply move Turner or even Hoecht inside. VanValkenburg can fill that role that Hoecht has been playing.

The season is a long way from being over.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well clearly we are tanking. I called it earlier.

Overall a pretty good effort. We just don’t have the OL to depend on. Next thing you know, Stafford is running for his life.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
He was clearly short but it wouldn't surprise me if they gave it to him so they can get out of there.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
14 points ain't gonna get it done.
This team is all out of sorts and defense and offense or on totally separate pages.