GDT: Dallas v Detroit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
thanks Joe Buck!! LOL "most accurate kicker in history..." *wide right*

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Aikman: Good job by Romo taking the sack. It's not going to hurt them, they're still in field goal range....

Lions D is playing great. Earlier on Joe Buck said their D reminded him of when Dallas played the Rams earlier in the season.

RamWoodie

Legend
Wow! It's "in the cards" (so to speak), for Detroit right now. I'm at work...I went out to close the gate during the Dalls FG try and came back to find out they missed it....(y)

RamWoodie

Legend
They finally got Megatron open! Come away with points....I'm loving it!

I'm remembering the officiating back when the Rams lost to Dallas! THAT GAME STILL TICKS ME OFF!!!

RamWoodie

Legend
Dallas needs a good drive now...so I think the try to establish Murray. Detroit needs to be solid against the run here!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gee I wonder who Troy Aikman is backing in today's game? That's the great thing about Aikman you would never know he ever played for the Dallas Cowboys.,:rolleyes:

RamWoodie

Legend
Stafford has digressed. He best get it going here or he's going to begin the conversation in Detroit about himself.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damn good game!

Clutch conversions by Detroit on this drive.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
They picked up that flag?