GDT: Dallas v Detroit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I think I'm pushing for the Lions for a longs as it will last.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Can we get an exciting game, please? That first game today was a real clunker. Not sure who to root for. Normally I would root against the Cowboys, but they did beat the Seahawks this year, maybe they can do it again...

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I think I'm pushing for the Lions for a longs as it will last.

bout time someone else started one of these.. After yesterday and 1st today it was becoming like work for me. :cool: I'm in it for Lions as of right now..

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can we get an exciting game, please? That first game today was a real clunker. Not sure who to root for. Normally I would root against the Cowboys, but they did beat the Seahawks this year, maybe they can do it again...
The NFL has really destroyed it's post season product. It didn't used to be this way. The playoffs used to rock.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm liking the Lions here because the weak spot of Dallas is their secondary! I have to own up that a guy I thought would not be a good WR is pretty good, and that's Golden Taint...he's not stellar, but he's tough with good hands.

The QUESTION MARK IS MATTHEW STAFFORD! Strong arm, able to escape, but the guy doesn't quite read coverage well. If he does that today...DALLAS IS IN TROUBLE!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think I'm rooting Lions.

But I wonder if Dallas is better armed to take down Seattle....? So I don't know who to root for.

Athos

Legend
Lemme preface by saying......

I fucking hate Jerry Jones and the Cowgirlies.

However, no fucking way do I want that city of thugish dipshits winning. They got a mere slap on the wrist for potentially doing massive harm to a defenseless QB lying on the ground.

Fuck Suh.

Fuck Suh's fat butt buddy.

DOWN WITH DETROIT!

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I rooting for the Lions but I could see the Cowboys going farther. The Lions have been too inconsistent this year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yeah Lions....That touchdown will get them a little nervous in Arlington!

Last edited:

RamWoodie

Legend
THERE IT IS...Stafford read it right....this could be a long day for Dallas. Now the Detroit DLine has to make a statement to Romo.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I'm liking the Lions here because the weak spot of Dallas is their secondary! I have to own up that a guy I thought would not be a good WR is pretty good, and that's Golden Taint...he's not stellar, but he's tough with good hands.

The QUESTION MARK IS MATTHEW STAFFORD! Strong arm, able to escape, but the guy doesn't quite read coverage well. If he does that today...DALLAS IS IN TROUBLE!!!
Taint looking good today, tough as well.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The fact that the Lions are in the playoffs and the Rams still aren't really pisses me off.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The acting award today goes to the punter

Was the right call...Running into the punter, he has the right to set his leg down. Good call, it was not the 15 yards, the call was proper and just!