GDT: Cowboys@Bradfords

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Those were a couple of big boy throws Bradford just made. Vikings receivers are AWFUL. Whenever he makes a good play it's either dropped or brought back from a penalty.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Those were a couple of big boy throws Bradford just made. Vikings receivers are AWFUL. Whenever he makes a good play it's either dropped or brought back from a penalty.
Sounds familiar. Must be Fisher's fault. Kidding... I'M KIDDING!!! :D

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
They're letting their rookie cover their WR one on one because the Vikes outside guy's are slow. If he doesn't turn his head and look at the ball sooner or later Sam will fit one in. He's throwing into some tight windows.

Cowboys offensive line is like the monstars from Space Jam they're that good..

As I speak - fumble.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
TJ Clemmings might be the worst starting player - at any position in the league. I'm deadly serious.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Shades of a rookie (and year one, year two etc) Brian Quick there from Treadwell....

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing special about Elliott?? I hate the Cow pies AND Ohio St, but that comment is ridiculous. That OL is amazing, but Zeke is no joke. Tough, quick, fast and great vision. Sounds like a winning combo to me. I take him over any RB on our roster. Just my. 02
I could say your comment was ridiculous.. Just because I don't see anything special from the guy besides running behind the best o line in the game. You put any running back behind that line you get the same production.. I think Dak is the better of the two my .02

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sammy B. will go down in NFL history as a QB who had an average career and never fulfilled his potential.

His supporters will claim injuries, lousy teams, lousy HC's and OC's, or bad luck.

Others will claim he should have "elevated" the teams he played on. No excuses.

I say, whatever happens and however he's remembered by fans, he'll still be filthy rich.

Richie-Rich.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing special about Elliott?? I hate the Cow pies AND Ohio St, but that comment is ridiculous. That OL is amazing, but Zeke is no joke. Tough, quick, fast and great vision. Sounds like a winning combo to me. I take him over any RB on our roster. Just my. 02

Zeke is a good player, but I think Gurley would be outproducing him behind that same OL. Gurley is struggling here. It's disappointing. But that would be the perfect situation for him. The Cowboys give Zeke very nice seams to burst through on at least half of his runs. With Gurley's explosiveness, he'd be a risk to take one 50+ yards every game.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Corrente must have seen it because he claimed it was on the neck or shoulder pad. Unbelievable how many games turn on BS ref calls.
Except the game didn't turn on that call. The hit to the head had nothing to do with Bradford's wild throw out of the end zone
It would have been a lucky break for Minnesota had they gotten another crack at it

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Zeke is a good player, but I think Gurley would be outproducing him behind that same OL. Gurley is struggling here. It's disappointing. But that would be the perfect situation for him. The Cowboys give Zeke very nice seams to burst through on at least half of his runs. With Gurley's explosiveness, he'd be a risk to take one 50+ yards every game.
Sad but true.

BTW - I'm not giving Fish a pass on that or anything else. It clearly falls on him as our HC.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

That image sums up Sam's career nicely... Befuddled, intimidated, victimized. It's not his fault, it's everyone else. And someday maybe all the fans who predict he's going to kill it with his next new team might get it right. You know, when he finds a situation that is absolutely perfect.

Anyway. I enjoy watching his games and thanking God that I don't have to witness his terrified early checkdowns on key down/distance situations any more. No words for how happy I am that we have Goff in our future dudes.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Except the game didn't turn on that call. The hit to the head had nothing to do with Bradford's wild throw out of the end zone
It would have been a lucky break for Minnesota had they gotten another crack at it

Not so sure I agree with that partner. Getting hit on the throwing hand and the helmet as you release the ball doesn't affect the throw? Its a two point try to tie the game. The game definitely turned on it. Though Sam played ok overall considering everything. Brady will get that call against us next week and you can rely on that.

Quite enjoyed the game but I am getting annoyed at the Cowboys being bailed out so much.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I mean the game did turn on that no-call. They would have gotten the ball inside the 5 with another shot at the 2 point conversion needed to tie the game. Without it, game was over barring an onside kick miracle.

The hit to the head didn't. But the other arm grabbing his arm did.