GAME DAY GDT - Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wolf's got this. Until he runs right into a defender and gets concussed.
And, I would be shocked if McVay actually stepped out of his comfort zone and designed a custom game plan that was
a) running back-centric
b) use packages with Perkins

He’ll prob do neither and call another game that pretends that All is Well with the Personnel…and that defenses have seen over and over and over.

I REALLY hope I’m WRONG. Come on McV, show me (the Cardinals D) something they won’t expect.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
You are not getting me. I don't want Perkins to throw a single ball unless it's a screen. I want a running back at QB, with another RB lined up beside him and TE's instead of of WR's, blocking. Throwing the ball is a sure loser to me in this game.
Lavar Ball Sport GIF by Ball in the Family

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
And, I would be shocked if McVay actually stepped out of his comfort zone and designed a custom game plan that was
a) running back-centric
b) use packages with Perkins

He’ll prob do neither and call another game that pretends that All is Well with the Personnel…and that defenses have seen over and over and over.

I REALLY hope I’m WRONG. Come on McV, show me (the Cardinals D) something they won’t expect.
Yes I am hoping for an actual gameplan. None of this 3 n out nonsense ball possession for 1 minute. That was killing me, but hope he has an answer for last weeks shit show. He is the O genius so he needs to live up to that name…

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yes I am hoping for an actual gameplan. None of this 3 n out nonsense ball possession for 1 minute. That was killing me, but hope he has an answer for last weeks shit show. He is the O genius so he needs to live up to that name…
Yeah for sure. I love McV and he’s an outstanding HC obviously…but I do feel like his comfort zone in terms of his attack philosophy, formations, trick plays and unusual player packages is rather small.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Anything other than 11 personnel no run game throw deep get your QB killed all day football

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Who’s the guy on ESPNLA rams pregame? There’s MJD, Farr, JB, Travis Rodgers. Who’s the other guy giving insight today?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Please, someone tell me the OL will look like this :

(LT) Nsekhe
(LG) Shelton
(C) Allen
(RG) Brewer
(RT) Havenstein