GAME DAY GDT - Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
SUNDAY - NOVEMBER 13, 2022

FhKTvcTUoAA4fqB

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles;we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and others.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Man, 2 backups going at it. This could be UGLY.

In a game like this I like whichever D and ST has the edge to prove significant. That's the Rams imo. Confident today.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I'd rather Murray was playing than McCoy. McCoy is like crapalo. He'll take what's there and keep the chains moving.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wolfy is a turnover machine. I know @Merlin loves him almost as much as McVay, but I'd rather see Perkins at QB running his ass off than watch the multiple turnovers that Wolfy is about tp serve up to the Cards...

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Wolfy is a turnover machine. I know @Merlin loves him almost as much as McVay, but I'd rather see Perkins at QB running his ass off than watch the multiple turnovers that Wolfy is about tp serve up to the Cards...
Perkins isn't much better. He throws a jump ball to any receiver not named Kupp or ARob it's going the other way.

Simple formula here: We continue to play soft coverage we lose. We play press and mix it up, and let ADPOY and the Dawgs do their thing, we win.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Perkins isn't much better. He throws a jump ball to any receiver not named Kupp or ARob it's going the other way.

Simple formula here: We continue to play soft coverage we lose. We play press and mix it up, and let ADPOY and the Dawgs do their thing, we win.
You are not getting me. I don't want Perkins to throw a single ball unless it's a screen. I want a running back at QB, with another RB lined up beside him and TE's instead of of WR's, blocking. Throwing the ball is a sure loser to me in this game.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Am I the only one who has no interest to even watch this?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wolf's got this. Until he runs right into a defender and gets concussed.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Seachickens lost, and now with a record of 6-4, Rams winning this game and having a 4-5 record makes this a really pivotal game. We all should be watching! GO RAMS!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Sadly, McCoy is a far superior back up QB then Wolfy right now. I believe McCoy even beat us previously? I could be remembering incorrectly however. Its PIVOTAL that we change our coverage if McCoy is the starter, pivotal . Soft coverage and we lose. I honestly think that.

Oh, and if Evans plays, we lose.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
The way I see it - one QB is out, because he might be injured....
the other one is out, because he doesn't want to be injured....
Did I get that right?? !! :unsure:

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Someone tell me, that Sean doesn't have a side bet with Kliff, about who's b/u QB is better today???? :giggle: :zany1: