GDT: Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
@Ewe83 where you at kiddo??? Wolfie looked good. Defense is..... rare. Let's GOOOO!!!!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or...maybe the members that are supporting Goff are actually Rams fans that want their team to play well.
You know.....people that watch the game because they love it.

Wolford wasn't the reason we won today.
We scored 9 pts of offense. A healthy Murry could have easily changed the course of this game.

I would pipe down and think before taking shots at others.
+1

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There Was A Time...

...a time we couldn't even dream of losing our final 3 games and pretend the playoffs were a possibility.
...a time not too long ago that playoff games were about as common as unicorns. A time we lose games like today's.

Regardless of how we got here, how we felt about this team a week ago or 4 weeks ago ... we're here now.

On behalf of all of those die hard rams fans who aren't here to enjoy seeing the Rams in the playoffs, I suggest we all try to enjoy it for them.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
There are a lot of pieces that can be second guessed or rearranged after every game to say what if or could of should of.....

My assessment on the wolf man with only the one game is without a run game with Everett possibly trying to ruin Wolford's career and most importantly no Cooper I'd say he played very well. His release is quick, his accuracy seems good and he throws a very nice deep ball that showed that only the timing was missing. He seems to work through progressions well and it was mentioned a couple of times he also looks off receivers gets corners to bite seems to be as cerebral as he is athletic football wise.

Most importantly his response to the interception and how confident he was and the fire he showed. I wish we could see more. We may get to but either way at some point I want to see a lot more to see if he is starter material or special.

I will say not bashing Goff but he has been under pressure for numerous reasons on and off the field critics second guessing himself etc. What I don't want is to have a head case on the field next week and please if he isn't 100% and I mean 100% don't play him. It will scar him even worse should he have a bad game or half and starts letting Wolford get into his head etc. If healthy just go out there and be the Goff everyone wants but if not sit this one out.