GDT: Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff fanboys = crickets
Hold ya horses there kimosabe ...I’m a goff fanboy and I’ve been here

Wolfy did what was needed and I’m overjoyed he got his first win and played well .. but let’s not act like he was kurt Warner out there the kid didn’t get much help from his run game or his oline or Gerald Everett but then neither does goff

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We'll see next week. Goff needs to step up
So next week regardless of circumstances is in Goff? Will he get to go against a backup qb? Will the defense have a pick 6? Will the defense have a safety? Your perspective is so off

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Really, really like what I saw from Wolf as soon as he settled in. He's able to keep plays alive, and plays with his legs. Not to knock on Goff but there's several plays that he would've just went down.

I also told myself that several of these throws where he barely missed deep would probably be completed had he worked with the 1st team more often.

He's a very, very interesting piece.

I also as much as I knock Goff (but also talk him up when he's doing good), I was really impressed by him today as a teammate. Constantly cheering and what not.

Congrats to the team for making it in. Lets get this!!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really, really like what I saw from Wolf as soon as he settled in. He's able to keep plays alive, and plays with his legs. Not to knock on Goff but there's several plays that he would've just went down.

I also told myself that several of these throws where he barely missed deep would probably be completed had he worked with the 1st team more often.

He's a very, very interesting piece.

I also as much as I knock Goff (but also talk him up when he's doing good), I was really impressed by him today as a teammate. Constantly cheering and what not.

Congrats to the team for making it in. Lets get this!!
I’m happy we won first and foremost but let’s not pretend like Wolford carried us or outshined Goff I’d be interested in seeing the statistics for qbs that lost a game where their defense scored twice..it can’t be many?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I’m happy we won first and foremost but let’s not pretend like Wolford carried us or outshined Goff I’d be interested in seeing the statistics for qbs that lost a game where there defense scored twice..it can’t be many?
Lets not forget, we fumbled on the goal line and several times being there got backed up by false starts.

Once he settled he constantly moved the ball and extended drives.

I'm not saying we have a QB controversy because frankly Austin Davis looked solid for a game or 2, but he's certainly intriguing and I feel much better about our backup QB.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Lets not forget, we fumbled on the goal line and several times being there got backed up by false starts.

I'm not saying we have a QB controversy because frankly Austin Davis looked solid for a game or 2, but he's certainly intriguing and I feel much better about our backup QB.
Your last sentence is spot on.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Very true I’m so proud of Wolford

jap

Legend
Zero reason for Akers to be running out the clock with a high ankle sprain. Those are nasty injuries. You could easily aggravate it significantly. It's a surprise he was even able to play on it.

I understand where you are coming from, but this could not be your average high ankle sprain since those are normally 5-6 week recoveries. When Sean stated he would only miss one game I knew it could not be the typical sprain but probably more of a tweak than a full-fledge injury.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Goff fanboys = crickets
Or...maybe the members that are supporting Goff are actually Rams fans that want their team to play well.
You know.....people that watch the game because they love it.

Wolford wasn't the reason we won today.
We scored 9 pts of offense. A healthy Murry could have easily changed the course of this game.

I would pipe down and think before taking shots at others.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Im a pretty big Goff fan.
Im also a believer in the Wolf.

They aren't mutually exclusive. I think either one can win us big games but Goff needs a better pocket than what our line has been giving. Its that simple.
I'm a rams fan first and foremost.
It's always smart to have a backup QB with wheels to run. Usually if you need him, your line isn't that great. Low and behold, how did Goff get injured? Too many passes with bodies in his face. Eventually the hand makes contact.