GDT: Browns at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
I hope people are seeing the pro bowl play by Janoris Jenkins. Continues to shutdown whoever he lines up against.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Ayers can not cover anyone he is too slow to replace any part of what Alec Ogletree did. What a waste so far. Plus that was another hold on Quinn again on that last 3rd down.Sheesh!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Why did they whistle the play dead? that was a live ball TA returned

RamWoodie

Legend
I hope folks are noticing Mark Barron! A lot of people questioned his acquisition because of his play in Tampa...but he fits nicely for a team that knows how to use him.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
On a side note, New Orleans is beating Indy 27-0. I'm surprised at how awful the Colts are this year.

Athos

Legend
On a side note, New Orleans is beating Indy 27-0. I'm surprised at how awful the Colts are this year.

I'm not. Smoke and mirrors team with no defense or oline. Luck was singlehandedly carrying them.

You're seeing what happens when he isn't lighting up the stat sheet

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Up until that Houston score the top 2 teams in the AFC South were losing 68-0.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Lots of upsets could happen today unless some teams have 4th quarter comebacks. Never seen such inconsistency.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm pretty sure we were near the bottom of the league in 3rd down conversions. And we haven't picked one up today. Thats something they gotta get better at if they want to win enough games to be a contender. I just don't have faith in Foles. I wouldn't mind seeing what Keenum can do. Maybe he won't be any better. But its hard to imagine being worse.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Play call, wow.

Can we call a 4 yard play, when we only need 3?