GDT: Browns at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" Gurley should be benched for not rushing for 150+ Yards!!":rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

Mob.jpg

But I guess he's a keeper!! So I'll just ..

#2.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Something needs to be done about the passing game. Gurley's the type of runner that will wear defenses down. Most of his success will be in the 2nd half. Which is great. Thats where games are typically won. But if they fall behind and can't score, Gurley won't be as much a factor in the 4th quarter.

jap

Legend
Something needs to be done about the passing game. Gurley's the type of runner that will wear defenses down. Most of his success will be in the 2nd half. Which is great. Thats where games are typically won. But if they fall behind and can't score, Gurley won't be as much a factor in the 4th quarter.

He can still be a factor in the passing game, especially since he has the ability to take one to the house anytime.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to ask...what happened to Robinson's mean streak? In college, he looked to kill DBs when he was out in space. Today, he was content with just getting between them and Austin. I didn't see much intensity out there.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have to ask...what happened to Robinson's mean streak? In college, he looked to kill DBs when he was out in space. Today, he was content with just getting between them and Austin. I didn't see much intensity out there.

I saw a few plays where he was mean. Maybe Reynolds can help light a fire under him?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I saw a few plays where he was mean. Maybe Reynolds can help light a fire under him?
Me too. Me thinks he was just trying to play under control. If you make the block, you make it.

F. Mulder

Starter
Lock me or criticize me if you want but I have a lot of stuff to get off my chest:

-Cook is a dog. He really is. He is the Pead of the Rams and him being part of the team is nothing but a downer despite his obvious talent. I'd take a blue collar guy I can count on than someone as enigmatic as him.

-Brown had a horrible game today. Run blocking was supposed to be his thing but he stunk

-GZ is like a golfer who can drive it 350 yards and end up with a bunch of pars and bogeys or a guy who can hit a moonshot HR and strike out with a guy on 3rd and no outs. Fisher is in love with the guy and so are many others based on his folk-hero enterance but I have news for you, he is not clutch, he doesn't kick well outside, he is at best an average NFL kicker. Sure he hits a few 65 yarders in pre game but how about making the ones MOST solid NFL kickers make on a regular basis. You don't get bonus points for no rerturned kick offs. Sure they are great but I'd rather a team start on the 20-25 and have a solid consistent kicker. My GZ has worn off for some time.

-This is the Offense they came up with after 14 days? They have 1 and 1/2 (maybe 2) good offensive players who carried the little bit of offense they came up with? There were plays that just made me shake my head. Add to that the little things like the inability to pick up 3-7 yards in the last 2 plays before half with a time out and the middle of the field open and once again you go from a possible 50-52 yard FG from Mr Automatic to a lark attempt.

-If it weren't for Gurley, some Tavon, and some penalties this team probably wouldn't have score more than 14 points without the D scores.

-Was it too soon to sign Foles to the extension? I liked the trade and like it even more based on the money aspect, draft picks etc. However, he sure has looked like captian check down and averag at best when big plays are necessary.

-Here's a newsflash to the Defense, that line where the ball is set is called the LOS. If you line up beyond it or violate it before the odd shaped ball is snapped that is a penalty. Now every D has an off sides or two but I stopped counting after 5!

-Gurley is a stud. You can see he isn't thinking about that nify 5-7 yard gain, he is constantly looking at taking it all the way. He is patient, has great vision, balance, burst and is NO WAY 100% A 100% Gurley takes that long run, where he stupidly ran out of bounds at the 20 because he thought his team could handle it from there, all the way when healthy.

-I am not a big Jenkins guy but he covered great and made some key tackles. I think he bucks at the end of the year however.

-Barron has proven to be a very nice addition to this team. Be ineresting to see what they decide to do with him after this season.

-Fairley had a very very solid game finally.

-Like how GW called the D today

-I'd like to see more Mason/Gurley both in the backfield when Mason is healthy. Run some wheel routes out of the backfield coming out of the backfield against a LBer

Look, I'm thrilled to be 3-3 and have a real chance to make a major dent and statement in the division if they can beat SF next week but they continue to be a very very frustrating team to watch. At some point they need to play a clean game to win, especially vs the upper teams. I know I probably sound like a grump but this could have been a game that was over in the mid 2nd quarter without the Cook fumble, missed FG and any type of offense that was given great field position throughout. If you let better teams hang around they will make you pay. We saw that too much last year.

Flame on if you choose. I'm more of a grumpy relieved fan than a happy camper like some.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
-GZ is like a golfer who can drive it 350 yards and end up with a bunch of pars and bogeys or a guy who can hit a moonshot HR and strike out with a guy on 3rd and no outs. Fisher is in love with the guy and so are many others based on his folk-hero enterance but I have news for you, he is not clutch, he doesn't kick well outside, he is at best an average NFL kicker. Sure he hits a few 65 yarders in pre game but how about making the ones MOST solid NFL kickers make on a regular basis. You don't get bonus points for no rerturned kick offs. Sure they are great but I'd rather a team start on the 20-25 and have a solid consistent kicker. My GZ has worn off for some time.
Agree 100%

RedRam

Pro Bowler
The Rams got the W which is the top priority. I am, however, disappointed in the offense coming off a bye week going against an apparently over-matched team. I know, that appears to be a common theme today.but I'm late to the post-game party.

Come on boys! Pick it up on the O! I'd like to see a beat-down of '14 vs. Raiders proportions vs. the Whiners next week. Kaepernick sitting on the bench looking out the ear-hole of his helmet doing Rainman impersonations is something I'd like to see early on Sunday!