GDT: Bengals@Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Utterly stupid call, especially with how gio was running tonight. You have to wonder if hue Jackson overthought the situation with his play call on that down. Just hand it off! Hate seeing Arian's win :mad::mad:

Rainram

Starter
There isn't near enough Card hate in this fanbase, especially when you consider the last 2 years. I often wonder if it's because of where they came from, and the St Louis based Rams fans. Don't know.

Neither Harbaugh or Dick Carroll(surprisingly) have shown the amount of classlessness towards our team that Arians has, not to mention the more recent history of head to head matchups.
We're both in their backyard brother. So we both have to see it all 1st hand. My guess as to your question...probably a variety of reasons....

Seattle - Carrol is whiny bitch, their players are pricks, they push the limits of dirty play and penalties, slightly more history with the Seahawk-hate and lots more storied hatred with the Niners, we've played the Hawks at the end of the season a few times recently and once with a shot at the division, the fan bases (if you can call them that) of the Hawks and Niners are unbearable, the Seahawks fans are bandwagon people who stole a nickname from a college town and never supported their team until they won something...and they don't know jack shit about football.

Cards - Arians is a pompous dick, but guys like Fitz and Palmer have class, (Fitz, Palmer, Campbell, Peterson >>> Sherman, Wilson, Lynch, Bennett), they play clean and don't get the field littered with yellow flags, their fans have been around through some shitty years and are at least moderately loyal and knowledgeable compared to Seahawks fans (even if they're becoming arrogant...but most fan bases have some of that when they start winning), we haven't had too many 'meaningful' games with them through which a rivalry would be developed.

I do think the Niners dwell in the cellar for the next 3-4 years. So we may have some more meaningful battles with the Cards in the coming years. The games are always pretty intense.

**Side question...does Ron Wolfley bug the crap out of you?? I cannot stand listening to him calling games and refuse to do so!