GAME DAY GDT - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
This isn't the first time McVay has left key offensive personnel in a game that was already decided. He LACKS COMMON SENSE, people.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
How the fuck can you explain having the best offensive skill player on your team in the game when its fucking over.. if that isn’t stupid as fuck then what is? There is no reasonable explanation. Zero. Nothing. Nada. Completely embarrassing.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watch your mouth boy.
I'm not paying 400 bucks to watch these guys shit themselves.
The team just makes it worse bending over for the 9ers year after year.
They just won the super bowl and still can’t get a 3/4 stadium full of Ram fans. Its a joke. Without starting something , watch who call boy. This isn’t the place

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This isn't the first time McVay has left key offensive personnel in a game that was already decided. He LACKS COMMON SENSE, people.
Yes let's fire him. He's obviously shit.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
How many people live in the LA basin or within 2 hours of the stadium?

You’re telling me there aren’t 500,000 Rams fans? 300,000 casual fans that would support the world champs?

In a market like that, if they can’t fill the stadium for world champs they don’t deserve a team.
That's what you are saying. I am saying the fan base is growing exponentially for whtbis a relatively an expansion team.

LA, has fans from a y big market team that can fill the stadium anytime that li e here in L.A. they get one chance a year sometimes and often far less

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Sometimes statistics lie - and sometimes you just have to believe them.
For those of you in Rio Linda.... the Rams stats are on the right side...

1667177176358.png

On the positive side, Rams won the T.O.P., but don't go thinking that means much... 'cuz for what that was worth, we pizzed it away too.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That's what you are saying. I am saying the fan base is growing exponentially for whtbis a relatively an expansion team.

LA, has fans from a y big market team that can fill the stadium anytime that li e here in L.A. they get one chance a year sometimes and often far less
The Rams didn’t get support when they were in Anaheim before they went to StL. It’s no better now and they damn sure are not an expansion team.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The Rams didn’t get support when they were in Anaheim before they went to StL. It’s no better now and they damn sure are not an expansion team.
Man that post is why I hate posting from my phone lol. I am not saying they are an expansion team. I am saying it is analogous. To most people and specifically the untapped market they are a brand new team to LA, like an expansion team would be.
The support in LA is growing, I see it all around me but it is still a team acquiring fans to build the base. SOFI is an Internationally attractive venue, Kroenke is a businessman first. The Rams and SOFI are the foundation, LA will have the world cup, an event that makes the Superbowl look like a softball tournament, with it comes tremendous revenue for Kroenke and the big-money investors that sell those very same seats we saw occupied by pathetic 9er fans, this is possible by the Rams and SOFI.

I don't see the Rams going anywhere but if you are to get what you want with another Ram relocation be careful of what you ask for.
It may be the Berlin, Toronto, or London Rams and then you may have a stadium full of Ram fans problem is they won't even be in the U.S

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Sometimes statistics lie - and sometimes you just have to believe them.
For those of you in Rio Linda.... the Rams stats are on the right side...

View attachment 57180

On the positive side, Rams won the T.O.P., but don't go thinking that means much... 'cuz for what that was worth, we pizzed it away too.

I'd like to see a comparison between first half TOP and second half.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Man that post is why I hate posting from my phone lol. I am not saying they are an expansion team. I am saying it is analogous, to most people and specifically the untapped market they are a brand new team to LA, like an expansion team would be.
The support in LA is growing, I see it all around me but it is still a team acquiring fans to build the base. SOFI is an Internationally attractive venue, Kroenke is a businessman first. The Rams and SOFI are the foundation, LA will have the world cup, an event that makes the Superbowl look like a softball tournament, with it comes tremendous revenue for Kroenke and the big-money investors that sell those very same seats we saw occupied by pathetic 9er fans, this is possible by the Rams and SOFI.

I don't see the Rams going anywhere but if you are to get what you want with another Ram relocation be careful of what you ask for.
It may be the Berlin, Toronto, or London Rams and then you may have a stadium full of Ram fans problem is they won't even be in the U.S
I don’t want the Rams to relocate, I want the people in that area to support a great franchise and owner who is trying to build a perineal winner.

I’m sure the NFL is forcing Kronos to allow the squatters in the building for some period, I think that hurts the fan base build. However, there are plenty of people, they just aren’t football fans.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Morris's scheme might be effective against other teams, but this soft bullshit doesn't work against San Francisco. And that gets proven every time we play them. Yet, he doesn't do anything different. I'm tired of it. Somebody needs to hire him away.
Yep

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
How did the "soft scheme" impact:

-The Aiyuk touchdown?
-The McCaffrey receiving touchdown?
-The McCaffrey rushing touchdown?
-The Dwelly long reception setting up a touchdown?

Just wondering for strategery purposes.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Well, the 1990 NFC Championship game against the Niners broke that team. They spent the next 5 years sucking ass, you could see it in the stands as they were emptier and emptier each year after and the fan base ultimately gave up.

This current situation isn't even close to that.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
Yes let's fire him. He's obviously shit.
Well, the s(t)wit has hit the fan so to speak. He's getting roasted there. And I wasn't suggesting he should be fired but this was not the first time he's had key personnel in the game and dialing up passes when the cause was lost. Maybe it will take Kupp getting a matching ACL for him to learn his lesson?