GAME DAY GDT - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disappointed in the lack of discipline showed by the Rams. I think some Ram players equate acting like a fucking idiot with showing passion.

If you can't channel that frustration properly you're a fucking amateur.

RamWoodie

Legend
Take your hat off to the Niners folks. They just have the Rams number...and they've had it a long time. None-the-less the Rams did beat them when they absolutely had to.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
From what I can see we should be sellers this week. It's not their year. Don't burn picks to try to salvage this yr. I would rather have picks in the top half of each round this yr than blow them on a short term band-aid.
This is where I'm at now. I figured before the game that if we beat the Niners then let's go get an Edge and a RB, but not now. Save the picks and trade off some guys for more.
Mebbe Morris will get poached by some team of morons and we'll end up a 3rd round compensation pick. I dunno...
It's amazing how much we've fallen back in just one year.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Last edited:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
If people call for Morris how about McVay? In fact I rather not see Higbee or Rapp on this squad next season. This team royally fukd up.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Just look at the embarrassing amount of red in our stadium.
LA fans are a fucking joke.
Watch your mouth boy.
I'm not paying 400 bucks to watch these guys shit themselves.
The team just makes it worse bending over for the 9ers year after year.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I’m not happy, but I expected something like this.

No offense but you guys didn’t really think the Rams were going to win this game today did you?

I mean not with their current situation with personnel.

Last edited:

MachS

Hall of Fame
After watching this game, if you think trading a 2nd, 3rd + picks for an edge or RB will make this a playoff team you're lying to yourself. Bad injury luck this year, shit happens. Save the picks, regroup, and attack next year.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Take your hat off to the Niners folks. They just have the Rams number...and they've had it a long time. None-the-less the Rams did beat them when they absolutely had to.

How hard do we make it for them though? We do the same thing against them every time, and they take what is given. We make Jimmy G's job easy with the soft coverages, and we never adjust when they do.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I was just about to say, why is Kupp even in the game at this point?

Hopefully he is okay but this forces the team to re-evaluate and NOT become massive buyers of rental players at the trade deadline.

RamWoodie

Legend
It's also obvious Jefferson just wasn't ready either, that was just talk. They never even targeted the guy once.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
....and not sure how you can bring back Akers who put himself over team for such a critical stretch of the season.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Ok. So McVay has given up on the game. We are just running out the clock to end the game - and Kupp gets hurt. How is this happening?