GAME DAY GDT: 49’ers at Rams - Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
TD drive here let's goooio.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Well, that was definitely on Stafford. Gave them a good fight. SF has a superior roster. We're better than we thought. 15 more games. I think we should be competitive enough to make it an interesting season.
No way. On those in breaking routes, it’s incumbent on the receiver to NOT let their route get undercut. Stafford put the ball exactly where he was supposed to.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Van ain't it. When Kupp returns we have no need for him. It can be argued we don't need him right now.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
That's ballgame, team put up a better fight than I expected. Excited to see how this squad develops moving forward.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welp, I expected this to happen. Disappointed with all the errors, but we held up better than I expected. Enjoy y'all's day.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Got bent over again by these guys.

Ok, Sean. Let's hear it.
"Hats off to the 9ers they're a heck of a football team. I'm proud of our guys for playing tough, but it just wasn't enough today. We need to look in the mirror and see what we need to do to be better
...and it starts with me. Etc etc etc"

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The turnovers were the difference. The first one not only gave them 3 points, but is also took away potential points for us. A 6 or 10 point switch.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Van with a drop for a TD last week, a drop this week and drifts too far and Stafford throws a pick.

I can't wait until he's off the team.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kendrick’s , Akers , and Jefferson would all be hunting a job tomorrow.