GAME DAY GDT: 49’ers at Rams - Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sunday September 17, 2023
San Francisco 49ers vs. Los Angeles Rams: 4:05pm ET, FOX

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles;we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and others.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tenor.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just took my morning #12.

Wiped my ass with a piece of the Most Fans At SOFI banner.

Gotta take a shower and then spin up a strong spicy Tito's Bloody.

@Ramrasta and his wife came over last night after they went to the UCF game and stayed over so we could watch all the games together today.

And, Fuck the whiners.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Key is protecting Stafford and give him enough time to find the open receiver. If we do that we win, do it not, we lose. Run the ball, keep the offense on schedule, play action, convert those 3rd and 2 or 3's. Get a lead, then we can start dismantling Purdy.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
9er week is one of my favorite weeks of the season. Like Tumak61 said, the Rams have to get the lead and force the 9ers to play catch up. this in turn should create turnover opportunies.

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm hoping the RAMS bring their biggest can of "Whoop Ass" to serve to those turds!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Just took my morning #12.

Wiped my ass with a piece of the Most Fans At SOFI banner.

Gotta take a shower and then spin up a strong spicy Tito's Bloody.

@Ramrasta and his wife came over last night after they went to the UCF game and stayed over so we could watch all the games together today.

And, Fuck the whiners.

A number 12? How many different ways to you have of excreting waste?

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Have to make Purdy doubt himself. Philly did that in the playoffs. Rams need to dial up the heat when they can on those 3rd and longs. Have to get some run stops to do it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope we can pressure and confuse Purdy. He needs a good test. I can’t wait to see what Morris has planned.

Go Rams!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Beat these filthy bastards. Let's go Rams!