Gameday!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Dahl took a bad angle, and doesn't have the speed to run Peterson down. SHIT!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
That's what sucks about facing AP. We could stop him for 20 of 22 rushes but he can bust two of them and look like he had a great day.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Man what the fuck happened? They score, I leave for a few minutes to go do laundry, and suddenly it's 17-7!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
Man what the fuck happened? They score, I leave for a few minutes to go do laundry, and suddenly it's 17-7!
Check again. :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Wheels have come completely off at this point. Time to rally the troops and get another comeback win. Never say die.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
This got out of hand in a blink of an eye. Ugh, Sam needs to have better vision. We're gonna need a Washington comeback big time.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Welp there it goes. Second half they better wake up, because we've put ourselves in a big hole. One more score and this is probably out of reach, AP can just keep being fed.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Better take Bradford out of this game. He has a concussion.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sam took a look at his own arm on the sidelines, and then dropped it down.
That elbow is starting to bruise up. I don't think he's the same after that hit by Greenway.

94Cd1.png

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Better get Bradford out of there. He isn't responding quick enough to keep from getting killed.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
This is so frustrating. Right where we didn't want to be. Trailing and they can hand off all day.
Hell, he even get's an extra yard on the last cary for a 1st down and he wasn't even there..WTF is that?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
That elbow is starting to bruise up. I don't think he's the same after that hit by Greenway.

94Cd1.png
Totally agree. I think they need to pull Sam.

By the way, X, I just got the following msg when trying to access the forum...
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User ramsonde_php1 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
interference said:
X said:

94Cd1.png
Totally agree. I think they need to pull Sam.

By the way, X, I just got the following msg when trying to access the forum...
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User ramsonde_php1 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Yeah, I've already contacted the host provider to complain. They're having server issues.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Wow, members in chat room a leaving faster than rats in a sinking ship.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
We need some points on this final drive before the half. We'll make the correct adjustments at half, then 3 and out for the Vikings to start the 2nd half! Score, and score often in the second half and we will win. I know we will.