Gameday!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Based on the stats:
24 carries for 212 yards thus far.
22 carries for 81 yards-3.68 YPC
2 carries for 131 yards-65.5 YPC.
Nothing you can say really, he does it to everyone.

bluecoconuts

Legend
We need safety help. It was a really bad second quarter that put us into a huge hole that we couldn't climb out of.

It's a process.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
bwdenverram said:
At the very least I would of liked our team to help preserve Dickersons record. I know the stats won't show it because he had two long runs. The rest of the game I think the D actually did a pretty good job. But AP is AP. Nobody has stopped him. He will only need about 300 yards in the last two games I believe.
Well, kinda hard to stop him when several of your defenders are being held at the line on the long run play. If the refs are going to call the obvious, what are you supposed to do?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
interference said:
bwdenverram said:
At the very least I would of liked our team to help preserve Dickersons record. I know the stats won't show it because he had two long runs. The rest of the game I think the D actually did a pretty good job. But AP is AP. Nobody has stopped him. He will only need about 300 yards in the last two games I believe.
Well, kinda hard to stop him when several of your defenders are being held at the line on the long run play. If the refs are going to call the obvious, what are you supposed to do?

I don't know bro, the two long runs looked pretty clean (I'll watch it again). The last one was just horrible. You have him in the backfield and nobody can tackle him?
Sad to say at the end but the pick 6 ended up being pretty big. But like I said, it's AP and he's just not human.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Made it interesting.

Just too big of a hole.

Too many big plays the other way.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bwdenverram said:
interference said:
bwdenverram said:

I don't know bro, the two long runs looked pretty clean (I'll watch it again). The last one was just horrible. You have him in the backfield and nobody can tackle him?
Sad to say at the end but the pick 6 ended up being pretty big. But like I said, it's AP and he's just not human.

Peterson's last big run, Mikell was held - BAD - AP runs right past the hold. Terrible no call.

If you have it on DVR, rewatch that play.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Well, we need to end the season with two road victories. Would love to see us knock the seacocks out of the playoffs. Doubt they lose today, but they will have to beat both us and the Whiners over the next two weeks. It has been a wild ride this season with plenty to build on. We are moving in the right direction, and I'm willing to bet that there will be many teams not looking forward seeing us on their schedule next year.

Needs are safety, o-line, receiver and lb'er.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
superfan24 said:
Damn had every opportunity to come back though.

That drive with 5min to go where we were at halfway and the play calling was pass deep up the middle was flawed -- they were onto us at that stage - should have tried to run -- or to the sideline - that is where the momentum was killed.

Well done to the Vikings/Peterson today - far too good ... pleased that we didn't throw in the towel in the second half.

No Peterson = No Vikings.