Game tweets vs SF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams need to CUT Brian Quick. Not sit him. Cut him. Fill it with some other hopeful, I don't care. Dude is straight garbage.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Quick out for a jog on a Saturday afternoon. You can tell the D knows the route too. Fire everyone!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not much to say but lazy and goodbye Brian Quit on the route .

FRO

Legend
Brian Quick encapsulates the Fisher/Snead regime quite well. All potential, no results. Drafting a ton of raw athletes over football players was a mistake.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
And to think they could have drafted Alshon with that pick. Now they are just hoping they get a chance to overpay him in FA.

FRO

Legend
And to think they could have drafted Alshon with that pick. Now they are just hoping they get a chance to overpay him in FA.
Our second round could have been Cordy Glenn, Janoris Jenkins, Alshon Jeffrey. Glenn would have been a perfect LG for the ground and pound scheme. Jeffrey's rookie performance may have made us not trade up to get Austin. We could have picked DeAndre Hopkins instead and picked Larry Warford in the second round. Giving us Jeffrey and Hopkins at WR and Glenn and Warford at OG. Revisionist history is always fun.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Our second round could have been Cordy Glenn, Janoris Jenkins, Alshon Jeffrey. Glenn would have been a perfect LG for the ground and pound scheme. Jeffrey's rookie performance may have made us not trade up to get Austin. We could have picked DeAndre Hopkins instead and picked Larry Warford in the second round. Giving us Jeffrey and Hopkins at WR and Glenn and Warford at OG. Revisionist history is always fun.
It's all we got, haha. I remember grabbing my laptop when the Rams called Quicks name. Had to look him up. Couldn;t believe THAT was the WR they decided on. Kinda reminded me of the time I had to do the same thing when the Rams drafted Donny fucking Avery instead of DJax. This is why teams languish in mediocrity or worse...year after year. Piss poor talent evaluation....

WoodsideRam

Rookie
I remember them attending some clandestine workout for this guy. Had to keep it on the down low. Meanwhile, most scouts felt like he was a fourth or fifth round pick because he wasn't too bright, and he didn't have a playbook in college. And the whole staff was as giddy as a bunch of school girls when he was there at the top of the second round. This is why, for me, Snead has got to go as well. I thought we would've taken Cordy Glenn given the state of our offensive line at the time.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Whoever the new guy is needs to purge the team of these kind of players. Quick has never had the mentality to use his size. He plays like a small guy without the speed. How he's lasted this long is beyond me. Fisher was something else gravitating to these kind of players. He loved Quick because he could block on run plays.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's the same rounded off route bullcrap that got Case picked to end a game.
Only that time it was Cooper.

Add Groh and Smith to the list of pink slip recipients.

Definitely. Groh's young and I think might be a good OC someday, but he has to experience getting F'd by the lazy stupid players and learn from it.

Fish and Snead went with athletes, as @FRO mentioned above, but couldn't coach them up and worst of all continued to trot them out there even when they still make the same BS mistakes. Quick is going to be a FA. The fact that they're still trotting him out there like he's some sort of best-kept secret is idiotic. It defies explanation. Anyone else. Seriously.

That's where it has to start, with holding players accountable. They did it with GRob, finally, but the same wideouts keep going out there with the same results. Tavon too man, the dude has terrible drops every game it seems. We need a leader who can hold these sorry MFers accountable.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Yeah, give Quick his damned Fisher participation trophy and then cut his ass.

Make a statement to one and all.

From now on it's about effort and results. No more coddling by the coaching staff will be tolerated.

FRO

Legend
It's all we got, haha. I remember grabbing my laptop when the Rams called Quicks name. Had to look him up. Couldn;t believe THAT was the WR they decided on. Kinda reminded me of the time I had to do the same thing when the Rams drafted Donny freaking Avery instead of DJax. This is why teams languish in mediocrity or worse...year after year. tick poor talent evaluation....
We picked first in the second round when we picked Quick and I saw the reports that he was the pick. I was praying it was bad reporting. It wasn't.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
That's the same rounded off route bullcrap that got Case picked to end a game.
Only that time it was Cooper.

Add Groh and Smith to the list of pink slip recipients.
I think I might have to make a Staples run to make sure I had enough pink slips to hand out!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
AH man....my boy Quick...doesn't have a clue about the game of football...the competitive side...

I usually have a feeling on how guys will do if they leave the team...With Quick, I honestly don't know...

Ram65

Legend
That's the first replay of the play I saw. Quick really is toast. He just doesn't have any natural wide receiver instincts.