Game Thread: Vikings @ Rams (2014 Game 1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Austin Davis is managing to make our OL look worse than they are. That's saying something.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I have been a fan of the Rams since 1975 when I received my first Rams t-shirt. My wife of 12 years always hears about the draft, the pre-season and then the season itself. She has had some good advice for me " Don't be sad when the Rams lose." It got me to thinking, why do I like this team? They haven't won very often, they always get me drinking the cool-aid early, I get my hopes up, then they suck, make bad decisions in the off season and during game day. I am venting here because it has finally become impossible to defend them to my wife. She doesn't even like football, but loves me and hates to see me sad. It seems like they have been cursed. I can only hope that Kroenke can see that there needs to be a change and gets some new people who are not used to being a .500 team and satisfied with that. Sorry for this, you can see I don't post often, am not a troll, can't help but love the Rams and want better for them and myself. Please understand where this is coming from. The real sad thing is that I have become less sad when they do lose because I have gotten used to it!

Welcome to group therapy. There is an "official" venting thread over in the main discussion area.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Even the Announcers are calling out dedication and care for this, no urgency and no sort of feeling. We're not defending our turf, we're letting them have it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Quick is almost at 100 yards, we can at least get him his first 100 yard game.

Athos

Legend
Wow.........111 yards of penalties. That's run till you puke, then run again until you puke some more nonsense.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The announcers are right there is no urgency......at least ACT like you're going to try to win.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think the areas of concern are what beat us today.

Penalties
Missed tackles
QB
OL not holding up

I thought Hill was doing well in the beginning but we kept killing ourselves with penalties.
Austin Davis is just bad. He holds the ball in the pocket way too long and just takes sacks.
Lastly, I never got the feeling there was any sense of urgency. Even at the end of the game

On a good note. (yeah there was a couple)

Quick has arrived.
Cunningham almost looks better than Stacy.

ViperLjs

Rookie
This is an absolutely pathetic display on all sides. I thought we were past this kind of putrid play, especially at home.

It feels almost ridiculous to say, but is Fisher's seat starting to get a little hot at this point? Year 3 was supposed to be our big turnaround year.