Game Thread: Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
OPENING STATEMENT:

We all expect a well played game and a Rams win today!

But; this is the NFL. Most every game in this league is closely contested. Every game is filled with mistakes and missed opportunities.

X, the mods, and myself are committed to protecting our safe haven from excessive negativity and any posts or topics that divide our membership.

So, if the game takes a turn to your disliking, please back away from the keyboard and rejoin the talk when a cooler head returns.

This is a message board. It should be fun. That's why we are here!

Enjoy the game everyone!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's Game Day!

tempRams_Cardinals120813_78--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Last edited by a moderator:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Was it you A55VA6 that tipped us off with some screen shots last game? I guess it's official.

Glad to see this change! I hope it works... :heh:

A55VA6

Legend
Was it you A55VA6 that tipped us off with some screen shots last game? I guess it's official.

Glad to see this change! I hope it works... :heh:
Yes sir! Let's hope the defense shows up today!

Alan

Legend
It will be still be tough to pin it down because we're not playing our starters but if you see us playing cover 0 again it will help push my fault finding radar towards Fisher.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I honestly can't say I have much faith in a Rams win today. Missing even more pieces with injuries and we have been regressing of late. Oh ... and Jimmy Graham... Rams haven't really been able to stop even mediocre TE's .... Jimmy Graham?? LOL.

I'm still going to watch and cheer .... but a lopsided loss would not surprise me at all.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Anyone heard a status on Jenkins?

Name
Guido
Anytime we play the Rams I am concerned. Using my head I expect a comfortable victory, but given our long history, I am a bit "antsy".

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
So glad Fisher has the balls to take the reigns from Walton. The dude just isn't getting it done. I'm anxious to see the change in philosophy.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Tavon, I heard is OUT. Jenkins is a game time decision.

Thank you. I knew Tavon was out, but hadn't heard anything much on Jenkins. Much appreciated.

A55VA6

Legend
INACTIVES: Tavon Austin, Daryl Richardson, Quinton Pointer, Harvey Dahl, Brandon Washington, Mike Person and Jermelle Cudjo

Janoris Jenkins is active and will start.