Game Thread: Ravens at Cheatriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Big mental mistakes by Pats.

Brady takes a sack to push them out of FG range.

Taunting on the punt.

Love it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Did you see the ref cuddle Brady on the ground after he got sacked. "It's ok Tom we'll look after you".

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Brady screaming in the ref's face ain't gonna win him any points! Luvin' it!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Big mental mistakes by Pats.

Brady takes a sack to push them out of FG range.

Taunting on the punt.

Love it.

Yes, it was nice to see that "only" called on NE.. The Baltimore return man just kind of pushed him out of the way to get ball to official and to the sideline. I like what they were talking about on TV of no offsetting penalties..

RamWoodie

Legend
The Ravens have the Pats out of character, and they made some nice adjustment in the secondary. If they score here, it could be a long day for the Pats.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
Pats aren't showing much in the running game and have pretty much abandoned it. That bodes well for humanity.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Oh no he didn't! The same ref that brady screamed at just helped him up after a sack!

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
After watching crappy center play all year I'm impressed with Zuttah's mobility for the Ravens, no wonder Forsett gets 10 yards a pop.

FRO

Legend
So after the patriots hit Owen Daniels before the ball arrived have received 2 illegal contact calls in their favor.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So after the patriots hit Owen Daniels before the ball arrived have received 2 illegal contact calls in their favor.

Yep that's the way it goes, you have to beat the Patriots and the Zebras especially in that purgatory they call a stadium in Foxborough.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, there goes the big lead.

14-14

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
As soon as Danny hit the ground like that I thought right away that he broke his collarbone again.