Game Thread: Ravens at Cheatriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Flacco with a big fail there.

Wow. On 2nd and 5...

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Flacco throwing the deep ball off his back foot, just stupid. Bad idea with the clock situation regardless.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
FUCK! That was the only team that could beat the Cheatriots in Foxboro. Neither Denver of Indy has a chance. Just gotta root for the NFC no matter who it is.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
the fuuck was that Flacco???? you're past midfield with a 1:40 left.. why are you forcing shit deep???

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
There's zero chance that New England loses vs Denver or Indy. Better hope the Packers get to the bowl.

FRO

Legend
There's zero chance that New England loses vs Denver or Indy. Better hope the Packers get to the bowl.
I think Denver can win. If Baltimore had an average secondary they probably win. Their secondary is garbage.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Now I get to listen to all the band wagon Pats fans at work on Monday.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think Denver can win. If Baltimore had an average secondary they probably win. Their secondary is garbage.
Manning has a wet noodle arm right now and Belicheck knows exactly how to beat him. I don't like their chances.

Athos

Legend
Whelp.

Gotta hope Manning gets over the hump. Indy's D blows chunks and they're way to one-dimensional an offense.

Fucking hell.

FRO

Legend
Manning has a wet noodle arm right now and Belicheck knows exactly how to beat him. I don't like their chances.
They can run the ball and play defense. That wins in January. I wouldn't count Denver out.