Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Wow really, the Seahawks are just doing whatever the hell they want, and they're not calling anything, but the Rams.

I remember the days where refs were impartial and actually cared about calling a good game and not just making sure the good guys win, I'm sure the Rams players do too, that's probably why they're so upset.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Hmmmm, looks like they've run out of penalties to call so they're just making them up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"Hurting the feelings of an official ... half the distance to the goal ... "

WTF.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Cryin azz refs making up rules as they go along. I guess we're supposed to just pull our own pants down so they can shove it in. WTF!!!!!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
All I can say

Attachments

• fuck-this-fuck-you-fuck-everyone.jpeg
    fuck-this-fuck-you-fuck-everyone.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,446

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
these officials are fucking horrendous! they are clearly calling the game totally biased, now they are flagging the Rams for verbal abuse of an official, why doesnt the NFL step in and fire this crew for having their collective heads up pete the cheats ass

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
"Hurting the feelings of an official ... half the distance to the goal ... "

WTF.

Right, I thought these guys were grown men, but apparently I've unwittingly stepped back into kindergarten where you can penalize people for telling you the truth about yourself and having it hurt your feelings.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Tim Ryan said it best IMO, if I'm a Ram right now, I'm a bit embarrassed.
I get that they've got the shaft on a lot of these calls, but you've done it to yourself. They don't have a rap for a team that incurs a lot of penalty on accident.
And Stewart, your ass ain't even in the GAME!

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
The refs suck for sure but it's disappointing how little control that Fisher has over his players. This is a meaningless game for the Rams and they have mentally lost it. A complete and total lack of discipline on display here.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Let's see how he can accomplish that? Unless he tells them to roll over there is no sorting this out. The Hags are trash talkin, hittin late and everything else. they're luck Fish hasn't sent out a hit squad to start hurtin guys

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Well they should rename the NFL to the NFE, National Football Entertainment, this shit is as rigged as the WWE

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Tim Ryan said it best IMO, if I'm a Ram right now, I'm a bit embarrassed.
I get that they've got the shaft on a lot of these calls, but you've done it to yourself. They don't have a rap for a team that incurs a lot of penalty on accident.
And Stewart, your ass ain't even in the GAME!
Seahawks are most penalized team in the league don't see this shit happen to them

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
The refs suck for sure but it's disappointing how little control that Fisher has over his players. This is a meaningless game for the Rams and they have mentally lost it. A complete and total lack of discipline on display here.

Meaningless? Hell no it's not meaning less, they're fighting for their first 8-8 finish in 7 years, not even capable of finishing .500 in 7 years. You can bet your ass this isn't a meaningless game to anybody in the Rams organization.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I have to say I'm still proud of the D. As far as I'm concerned they gave up 6 points. Even that was "ref" aided. If we had any offense at all and this was a clean game it would be close. I hope the Seadicks are out in the first playoff game.