Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
What a surprise Saffold hurt playing tackle

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I'd take Taint on my team any day of the week. Dude took a beating today and never backed down or lost his cool.

khel72

Rookie
Well OC sucks. DC really sucks. And the HC cannot or will not get control of a team that can't control itself. This is not a recipe for success. I'm so tired of saying we'll be better next year...and then we're not

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think the ejection was bullshit and this is coming from a Hawks fan, but seriously your team needs to get its act together. stop blaming the refs for all the obvious calls that need to be made. all you players are playing dirty esp all the extra activities happening to Taint even when the play is done. Stop blaming refs for a 'rig" game when your offense cant do shyte
You can just stay on your team's site the hags are not without their share of the extra activities and shit talking in this game.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Way to go Jenkins same play as the first game.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
It's why I'm not opposed to Mathews if we trade back.
I'm starting to come around on this OL talk too, because our Oline is always in some state of disarray, can we get somebody that can stay healthy? Or at least a better strength and conditioning coach?

Also Jenkins should just not be allowed to cover Taint. Every time, he burns him for a TD.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. Could that announcer be more of a Taint fanboy?

"YEAH!"

RFIP

Jenkins learned alot from the first game I see. Man do we need cb's too. This kid is a midget, pencil neck who runs his mouth because his ass knows better.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
lol. Could that announcer be more of a Taint fanboy?

"YEAH!"
Well if the Rams were more of a contender we wouldn't have to listen to the scrub announcers every week