Game Thread: Rams @ Chiefs (2014 Game 7)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Na not having that, our offence is at fault today, D has been on the field all day, got turnovers etc
well have it. They've more than contributed to their share. Supposed to be a strength and now it's a weakness. Unacceptable

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
D can't hold up the whole game. Chiefs are on the verge of turning it into a route. Face it, the 2014 version of the St. Louis Rams are similar to the Rams teams of the past decade. You can point to this play or that call, but they're just not as good as the opposition.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm so tired of being bottom dwellers. I have to go to St Louis when they play they Broncos and everyone I'm going with will be cheering for Denver. That game might be the biggest blow out in NFL history. We just cannot play consistent to compete. I hate this fucking team. The Chiefs are not better then us

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
New safety in, missed tackle, 7. F it, not wasting anymore time on this farce of a team today

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm so tired of being bottom dwellers. I have to go to St Louis when they play they Broncos and everyone I'm going with will be cheering for Denver. That game might be the biggest blow out in NFL history. We just cannot play consistent to compete. I hate this freaking team. The Chiefs are not better then us
Sad thing is we might actually win that game and no one will be there to watch it

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I think Davis can carry a lot of the blame for this game.

Athos

Legend
The rout is on.......

Not good. We needed this game, because next up: The Whiners, Cardinals, Broncos, Chargers. Lucky to win one of those. We aren't beating DEN/SD. Could be looking at 2-9 in a few short weeks.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
This team needs a consistent and steady coaching staff if they ever want to go anywhere but defunct.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Same issues every game. The most glaring for me in this game has been the offensive play calling and execution. Defense is what it really is.....average. An expensive, but average unit.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
GW is fair game though.....
Not at this point today. Disagree.
D has allowed just 13 points on the road. Has created sacks and a turnover.
At some point when the offense can't move the ball(4th qtr) even the best D will get exposed. His blitzes still suck, but i really like what we saw from the D today.

IMO the D has been terrible all season except for the Minnesota game and today.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First time in a long time I'm turning a game off, if the Rams somehow win, you can blame me for all their losses this year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
GW is fair game though.....
Not at this point today. Disagree.
D has allowed just 13 points on the road. Has created sacks and a turnover.
At some point when the offense can't move the ball(4th qtr) even the best D will get exposed. His blitzes still suck, but i really like what we saw from the D today.

IMO the D has been terrible all season except for the Minnesota game and today.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Yeah, the coming away with nothing after having 1st and goal from the 7 thanks to the turnover was a killer..Z is a disappointment to this point...

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crazy sack party for the men in red. Turn out the lights, the party's over, and tomorrow starts the same ol thing again (Chords G, C and D if you're playing along).

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Do we even have any starters left in the secondary? I think Barksdale is the only guy on the o-line. This is a mess.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
lol...........Rams suck it hard again. This time they decided 2 quarters of solid play was too much. 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter High School football.