Game Thread: Rams @ Chiefs (2014 Game 7)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I don't think I've ever seen #55 make a hard tackle in the hole.
Yeah it seems like every tackle he makes he's getting taken down by the back. Aside from trying to cover one of the best backs in the NFL, Dunbar is our only consistent LB right now.

Walter

Rookie
Great news men! There is a new walking dead on tonight. Not sure why walking dead came to mind watching the game....

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
On a positive note, GRob looks pretty good at LT, and Jones looks like an upgrade over Wells. Sadly Barksdale is having his worst game ever against Houston. Maybe playing him 2x a year in Oakland was what was killing him.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
On a good note, the water boy has been doing a fantastic job........with his consistent skills coupled with the groundskeeper, the Rams future is bright!

lockdnram21

Legend
Davis sucks
line Sucks
Receivers cant get open
injuries

Send these Bums back to LA. So Glad NBA starts Tuesday. need to find a new sunday hobbie

Philly5

Rookie
That was tough to watch. Fisher should be embarrassed by all the personal fouls.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I figured out how to get Davis to the pro bowl. Just run it 100 percent of the time for 3 quarters. We'll be far enough behind in the 4th that defenses go into prevent. Davis can really boost his stats then. Its not we have a chance to win anyway. So why not get the QB in the pro bowl?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The only thing I was right about in this game was I knew we'd hear from Quinn, That was good. And I Was more worried about Kniles Davis than Charles, unfortunately I was right their too!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Very, very disappointing effort today...Team loss, but Davis fell back to earth a bit, IMO..He made some major mistakes, but certainly doesn't deserve any more blame than every part and player on this team...Total team effort (or lack thereof)...

jjab360

Legend
Bad news is that barring a miracle turnaround in this team, he'll walk into FA about 5 minutes after his rookie contract is over...
Not sure why you say that, we've done a good job of holding on to our own lately

jap

Legend
We are going to need a couple of starting caliber guards for when GRob finally moves a few feet over to LT. We need one to start at the guard spot where Beetlejuice is not playing, and we need one to back up injury-prone Beetlejuice himself. We need a decent center total over for Wells, and we need to resign Joe Barksdale if we can. Jake is making too much money for what he brings. We also need a solid swing tackle too to backup GRob and Joe.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
A non-Ram vent...I don't like a lot of the celebration crap (I guess I'm way too old), but the only thing in my mind worse than leaving a game because of injury while celebrating a sack ??? Leaving the game because of injury while celebrating a sack when your team TRAILS BY 25 FREAKING POINTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lamarr Houston, Chicago Bears, NICE JOB !!!!! Seriously ????????

jjab360

Legend
A non-Ram vent...I don't like a lot of the celebration crap (I guess I'm way too old), but the only thing in my mind worse than leaving a game because of injury while celebrating a sack ??? Leaving the game because of injury while celebrating a sack when your team TRAILS BY 25 FREAKING POINTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lamarr Houston, Chicago Bears, NICE JOB !!!!! Seriously ????????
It's almost creepy how him and Tulloch got injured on the exact same celebration in one year lol

http://www.brobible.com/sports/article/bears-lamarr-houston-injures-celebrating-sack/