Game Thread: Rams @ Chiefs (2014 Game 7)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't give a shit about the personal foul, they'll call it either ways. Take Smith's head off next time he runs.

Walter

Rookie
Just remembered that Marty Schottenheimer coached KC forever. Shotty learned a lot in KC.

Athos

Legend
D stronger.

Can we ever get a complete game from the O and D in the same game? Neither unit seems to give a fuck about working in symbiosis.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When it rains it pours

So lets make it rain through the air. Get Cook and Tavon involved. Stop this run up the middle garbage. It won't work with Davin Joseph in the game. Use the pass to set up the run.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
This team is just so frustrating to watch. It's the same sh!@#$%t EVERY GAME!!

undisciplined play, terrible run blocking up the gut, bland pay-calling, and at least 3 or 4 bad, bad calls. Not to mention the ball rolling in favor of our opponent. I swear the football gods cursed us!! :(

Just once would I like to see sound discipline and creative playcalling all in one game game. Let's face it, we will always be playing 2 teams on Sundays, it seems we are always fixed to get shafted.

Sorry to ramble but I'm starting to lose faith in this team and in this league in general, and I've never been able to bring myself to say that :(

TheBunk

Rookie
Davis is holding on to the ball way too long, and he's been doing it the whole game.