Game Thread: Rams @ Chargers (2014 Game 11)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shaun Hill is playing terrible football today and Gregg Williams has put together one of the worst defensive gameplans I've ever seen.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Just gotta get back on our horse and play big boy football fellas. Shit ain't over by a long shot.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
Defense is out on their feet. The heat and short possessions on offense have taken its toll.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
i sense this game is about to get ugly because in all likelihood our offense is not going to answer with anything. fugggg

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Every time we blitz we leave the middle of the field WIDE DA F@CK OPEN. Why do we continue to run the same thing. Why not drop a lineman in the middle

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
We dominate the Broncos and then put this shit up on film the next week? Terrible to watch.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
I don't understand why we don't have some coverages to counter the quick strikes. He's not looking to hold the ball.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stop frigging blitzing. .. we need some hurry up offense right now

If we're going to blitz, blitz Laurinaitis. He's worthless in coverage. And then sit on the short routes and screens. Challenge them at the LOS. Stop with this play 10 yards off bullshit.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Can't blame the defense too much. The offense isn't doing anything to give em a break. That was a looong drive. Shoulda stopped em but 55 blew it.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We had our chances, season over. Yes we got screwed, but we should have over come it. Don't have a starting QB or an NFL calibre OC. Bradford won't stay healthy next year so we have to get a QB. Looks like the never ending cycle of fail continues.

Sappy113

Rookie
Shaun Hill is playing terrible football today and Gregg Williams has put together one of the worst defensive gameplans I've ever seen.

And the very worst thing is, he never once tried to reign it in and adjust to what SD does to kill us. It's frankly unbelievable how often we get grossly outcoached. THAT worries me more than anything.