GAME THREAD: Rams at Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:
BITCH ASSS SAM DON'T YOU SEE THE LB RIGHT THERE??? HOW DO YOU REGRESSSSSS SO BAD??
freak you! How did we let u in here. Take your neg BS to Ramstalk.

Are you not angry from this performance? You have no heart.. Take mine away so I can't no longer feel the pain.
There is a difference in anger and just plain out being overly negative and disrespectful

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
wooo...tuff one so far man. :sick: Still got time...we aren't being dominated anywhere but on the scoreboard really...2 huge plays...81 yd td pas and a pick 6 put us in a huge hole....composure...something the players hopefully have more of then us posters...cause some of us are ffffffrrrreeeeaaaakkkinnnnggg out . I will say this about the O though...After reviewing the ARZ game a lot of underneath stuff was designed...looks the same this week....we seem to be a spread/west coast O....we need to look down field just a bit...and lean on that run game some more cause D rich isn't running badly at all. Patience and Composure are the biggest 2 things the Rams have to show right now....try to do it on the fourm too guys...you'd think the trade center had just come down in here.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:
BITCH ASSS SAM DON'T YOU SEE THE LB RIGHT THERE??? HOW DO YOU REGRESSSSSS SO BAD??

Are you not angry from this performance? You have no heart.. Take mine away so I can't no longer feel the pain.
the game is not over, Bitch.

Graphicker

Starter
Rabid Ram said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:

There is a difference in anger and just plain out being overly negative and disrespectful

Disrespectful to who? Sam Bradford?????? Dude needs to wake up.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Graphicker said:
Rabid Ram said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:

get out of here

Graphicker

Starter
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:

You put too much vodka on your Kool -aid lol...See Schooty what happens when you open it up?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Graphicker said:
Rabid Ram said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:

You need to chill out i understand your upset but no one in this forum wants that negatives your spitting

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:

You put too much vodka on your Kool -aid lol...See Schooty what happens when you open it up?
shut up, punk. u add no value here

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:

Chill out stranger no need to namecall

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Why weren't we pushing the ball down field like this earlier?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Stay focused guys.

It's football.

Let's get 7 here.

jjab360

Legend
It looks like we are NEVER going to be able to compete with these top teams, at least not the ones outside of the division. No matter how many injuries they have… We look so outmatched this is like a college football game..

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Rabid Ram said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:

Chill out stranger no need to namecall
this guy has attacked sam, shotty and walton. I won't stand for it

Graphicker

Starter
Rabid Ram said:
Graphicker said:
Rabid Ram said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:

You need to chill out i understand your upset but no one in this forum wants that negatives your spitting

what negativity? I'm speaking the truth. We're playing horrible. Do you want me to grab my families hands and play Kumbaya?

We're down 21-0 not 3-0. I'm not offending no one but the team, I'm not the one calling people bitch.