1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GAME THREAD: Rams at Falcons

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by CGI_Ram, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Rabid Ram

Rabid Ram Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $46,235.85
    Name:
    Dustin
    Im slowly finding myself on the shotty aint gotty what it takes bandwagon
  2. Lesson

Lesson Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,802,362.87
    It was nice to see the effort in the 2nd half, but they can't play like they did in the 1st half.
  3. VCRam

VCRam Pancake

Credit:
    $572,313.10
    Name:
    Ernie

:lol:
  4. BatteringRambo

BatteringRambo Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,860,778.91
    Name:
    J.Fo
    Call me crazy I'm happy yes I am we came back and out up a fight. We are in for a FUN season!
  5. jrry32

jrry32 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $4,297,331.58
    Can you guys believe that Sam Bradford let Jason Snelling make that first down catch and made Daryl Richardson drop that pass that ended up being a pick six? Thanks Sam Bradford for the lost. :ww:
    (Old Larry Logic)

But yea, frustrating game. Terrible game-plan in the first half. Offense needs to stick with the no huddle. You could tell it just operated much more smoothly. Defense was frustrating again.

And sadly, I was right about the score. Had the Falcons winning 31-24. Hated being right. Yelled at our guys for a good 3 hours. :lol:
  6. jrry32

jrry32 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $4,297,331.58
    You're crazy. I can understand being happy that we didn't quit but I have a hard time being happy about the game as a whole. Don't like moral victories. I want real ones.
  7. MTRamsFan

MTRamsFan Montana a.k.a. God's Country

Credit:
    $2,908,959.23
    Name:
    Greg
    Agree. Too many penalties, no offense in the first half and soft coverage by the secondary. All can be fixed, but it would be much better if we were playing at home next week. If we want to give ourselves a chance to win next week, we cannot start out like we did today. Loved that this team showed no quit, but IMO, the coaches need to revamp their game plans. Up-tempo offense and more aggressive on the defense. Vanilla was pre-season.
  8. Lesson

Lesson Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,802,362.87
    I understand you're joking, but I honestly thought Bradford should have thrown it away or ran with it instead of attempting that pass. DR should have caught it, but at the same time Sam shouldn't have even thrown it there. Gonna rewatch to see if everyone was covered or not.
  9. MTRamsFan

MTRamsFan Montana a.k.a. God's Country

Credit:
    $2,908,959.23
    Name:
    Greg
    Or is it Fisher being too conservative and relying on the defense to keep it close because this team is so young?
  10. UKRam74

UKRam74 New Member

Credit:
    $1,083,252.23
    Just seen this

@STLouisRams: "We got into a one-dimensional game defensively." - Jeff Fisher #STLvsATL
  11. Rabid Ram

Credit:
    $46,235.85
    Name:
    Dustin
    I think its shotty
  12. Stranger

Stranger How big is infinity?

Credit:
    $1,625,507.70
    Name:
    Hugh
    cell phone died in during our last TD drive, so I bugged-out early. Great comeback, great resolve. I love this team. We're a force to be reckoned with, and we just put everybody on notice. You can never count us out of a game.
  13. Rabid Ram

Credit:
    $46,235.85
    Name:
    Dustin
    While i agree i think our d needs to step up all four quarters same goes for our offense you cant win a game in the nfl playing like we did today as a whole
  14. Graphicker

Graphicker Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,735,998.97
    Lions vs Arz is a hell of a game.
  15. rdlkgliders

rdlkgliders Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,273,080.66
    Name:
    Don
    Wow just watched the pic 6. what bad luck horrible bounce. we really need to hold the ball that was a huge mistake by DR
  16. Graphicker

Credit:
    $2,735,998.97
    I don't think we could survive much longer without a run game as well.. DR starts off well but then he kinda fizzles. That is shocking..

On a other note, Megatron is getting me a ton of points.
  17. Rabid Ram

Credit:
    $46,235.85
    Name:
    Dustin
    I have not been to impressed with anyone in our rb committee.
  18. Graphicker

Credit:
    $2,735,998.97
    Yup.. Maybe give Stacey a chance.. Dude looks like a bull dozer and keeps the pile moving and we need that in the worst way.
    Pead provides shiftiness but he makes your heart skip 200 beats as he has more than suspect ball security skills.
  19. Rabid Ram

Credit:
    $46,235.85
    Name:
    Dustin
    If they keep up the way they are i said it preseason and ill say it again we may need to draft a rb
  20. bwdenverram

bwdenverram Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,153,359.38
    Name:
    BW
    Nobody has had a chance but DR. Pead got 1 whole cary today. But he looked pretty good catching out of the backfield. I'm just not a DR guy. He will break the occasional run but that's it. Once he get's hit, he's down.

It's interesting though the pass blocking has been very good but run blocking has been pretty marginal at best.